Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont shave pubes with a Roomies razor ...EVER.
What's all this about carpet and drapes? You need an exterior decorator?

Do sample kits come labeled and dated?

[Nothing personal. Just trying to be a post whore in the interest of nothing in particular.]
I bid NO Trump!

StingRay Wrote:yeah. I keep a section unmowed so I can give people samples if they ask.

tease. Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

StingRay Wrote:yeah. I keep a section unmowed so I can give people samples if they ask.
What's that going for on Ebay?

ETOTE Wrote:He's an amateur.

Would have expected him to save up all the pubes and then bake some bread out of them.
When he serves you the bread and you ask what kind it is, his response would probably become clear after eating a couple pieces and you realize it tastes nothing like "ginger bread."

Ah true evil... Care to date? :biggrin:

^if you mean EAT a date, I prefer them sugared.

Much to cover, so little time to do it... Mark is patiently waiting for me.

LJay Wrote:Ah, 50Plus, you must embrace the sprightliness of clever youth.

And remember that urine is sterile.

Though how memechose should know that it might taste bad is beyond me.

It depends on your diet.
Don't look at me like that, I've been around the block. More than once. And I'll have you know I'm as pure as the driven over snow.
BTW, its more than possible to make absolutely crap coffee in even the best coffee maker in the world. Using crap, that would make bad coffee in anything wouldn't it? No, not even I have gone there.

StingRay Wrote:USMC Basic training

Which explains it. You Marine corp dudes have no boundaries. Which is part of what makes you irresistible.

Anocxu Wrote:What's that going for on Ebay?

I'd imagine he gets quite a bit of cash for it. I mean, you have to submit pictorial evidence to substantiate the mow samples. I'd pay an arm and a testicle for that!

ETOTE Wrote:^if you mean EAT a date, I prefer them sugared.

Please. I've eaten so many dates I lost count. Oh. Wait. We're not talking about men are we?

Firedevil Smheart