Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Anal?
Buring Wrote:Fantasy...Fantasy...I could imagine so many fun things though with about 3...!

I nearly fainted again :eek: .

I must be the only one here who isn't into it lol >.>

QueenOdi Wrote:I nearly fainted again :eek: .

I must be the only one here who isn't into it lol >.>

I'm not into it...! D: Quite frankly, I don't think I could ever do it... But fantasizing about it is different. Wink

But yea, I never even got one yet! D:
Only fantasy and dreams about it... ~.~

pellaz Wrote:safe clean way to experiment

Well, true. But I'm pretty old-school I guess. I could probably try it, but I don't know...

I think I'd prefer to abstain until I'm sure of what I want. It's not like my hormones are raging out of control and I have to hop on the first phallic object I see Biglaugh .

Buring Wrote:I'm not into it...! D: Quite frankly, I don't think I could ever do it... But fantasizing about it is different. Wink

But yea, I never even got one yet! D:
Only fantasy and dreams about it... ~.~

Oh whew Cool lol.

Now I'm not alone <3 .

I guess the idea of two guys thrusting into me for their pleasure, while my ass is being torn apart from the inside out, is something that really turns me all the way off.

It sounds good on paper, but I'd rather just share myself with one person and not 2...:redface:

QueenOdi Wrote:Oh whew Cool lol.

Now I'm not alone <3 .

I guess the idea of two guys thrusting into me for their pleasure, while my ass is being torn apart from the inside out, is something that really turns me all the way off.

It sounds good on paper, but I'd rather just share myself with one person and not 2...:redface:

Agreed!
Smile
I rather have the one man that can turn me on, who needs two... >;x It's a great fantasy pleasure but other then that.. Don't think I personally would want to do it lol!

<3

East Wrote:No desire for me whatsoever but once me and my friend did it to someone upon request (well...he begged actually)...it was a complete turnoff and very uncomfortable and kinda creepy for me but I used to want to try everything once...and I did.

Biglaugh my hips and my knees did hurt so much.... an uncomfortable kind of standing

Buring Wrote:Agreed!
Smile
I rather have the one man that can turn me on, who needs two... >;x It's a great fantasy pleasure but other then that.. Don't think I personally would want to do it lol!

<3

Agreed <3 .

In this instance, two is not better than one. For me atleast.

But I want to hear the prospective of a guy who wants to participate in the actual penetration and not the ones who want to be penetrated.

Cause it seems like a play on the idiosyncratic lifestyles of heterosexual sex and couples/groups who perform this act, however the main difference is, a Woman has two "places", and usually it's the man's idea[however women do also ask for it], so it seems to me, that a Top would be more into the idea than a Bottom, unless the Bottom wants it as well...

I just believe, it's easier for the one not being penetrated to be on board, because it's not them being penetrated.

We can sit here and say; "Oh lord, not my ass" , but what about the ones who are the penetrators?

Just curious Loveya

QueenOdi Wrote:... I'd prefer to abstain until ...
hold off for the right guy or situation and the actual event, when it happens, will never meet expectations.

QueenOdi Wrote:We can sit here and say; "Oh lord, not my ass" , but what about the ones who are the penetrators?

Just curious Loveya

I said it ....

fenris Wrote:Biglaugh my hips and my knees did hurt so much.... an uncomfortable kind of standing

CoolCoolCool

pellaz Wrote:hold off for the right guy or situation and the actual event, when it happens, will never meet expectations.

My mother always taught me; Zero Expectations equal Zero Dissapointments. As long as the guy is loving,kind & generally a good person, than that's all I can ever ask for[as well as good hygiene, which I would assume goes without saying].

I don't care if he's blind or deaf or parapalegic, I love a person for them, not what I expect them to be.

fenris Wrote:I said it ....

CoolCoolCool

Oh blush Loveya , sorry Fenny, I didn't see that.

But what I meant was, what is it mentally that makes you like it[if you do]. Because what if your situation was reversed and you were the one being penetrated?

I just want to know what it's like for someone who is "The Penetrator", that makes them attracted to it.

I know personally, my butt is too precious to have it banged crazy by 2 guys[as I said previously], so I definitely wouldn't do it to someone else, so what is it mentally that attracts the person penetrating to do it?

[Curiosity killed the cat, I know, but cat's have 9 lives Biglaugh <3 ]