Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double minority
I do consider myself to be a double minority. Although I am a white male, I do have Autism which makes me a minority (there IS a strong Autism community and many people identify very strongly with their Autism), and I'm gay which makes me a double minority. And I gotta be honest, I feel very different from everyone else. It's a mixed bag though.

Since when is a .... Never mind.

Well that must make me a quadruple minority, as I am gay, have SAD, have PTSD and I'm half elf.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Since when is a .... Never mind.

Well that must make me a quadruple minority, as I am gay, have SAD, have PTSD and I'm half elf.

i'm a quadruple minority too . i'm a gay , asian woman with mental illness Smile
i feel so special

That's really nice to bash me because I have a disability. Thanks.

Autism is not a normal disability. Autism just makes people different, but also people with high functioning Autism have above average IQ's

By the way, I am putting both of you on my ignore list because I won't let you trolls get to me.

Again, nobody is bashing you. Stop overreacting. We're all minorities here, bro. That's the point of the site. You're also not the only one with a mental disability.

VileKyle Wrote:Again, nobody is bashing you. Stop overreacting. We're all minorities here, bro. That's the point of the site. You're also not the only one with a mental disability.

Like I said before, Autism is completely different from a standard disability. And I don't care if you think I'm overreacting. I think you all are underreacting.

Dude, I know about autism. Good for you. What exactly is the point of this thread? Are you fishing for reactions?

VileKyle Wrote:Dude, I know about autism. Good for you. What exactly is the point of this thread? Are you fishing for reactions?

I'm looking for things in common with people