Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down Hill
PA used to be on all the time, I miss the times of he and marshlander etc , respect and good manners were the order of the day = this is not gaydar !!!, I posted a reply earlier which for some reason whent to moderator (guess new post count) = we cannot tar everyone with the same brush by any means at all , most are amazing , but I the few can ruin it for the majority very easily

Hehe it kinda has gone downhill a little.

[Image: A8jsk_8CYAEQsfE.png]

I love the site itself, and I think there is still a lot of good stuff going on, there are threads here and there with intelligent conversation and polite posts and what not. And there's also word games and the chat room lol.

I don't know what to do to fix anything, and I really don't feel like jumping into the middle of any of the heated arguments in question (that do seem to revolve more around personal attacks than actual debate of the issue, in my humble opinion.)

I think it has.

Time and change in regulars is perhaps the only ways the site's general zeitgeist will change; for the better, or for the worse, it's impossible to say.

I miss many of the members of old.
I'm lucky enough to at least keep in contact with Shadow outside this site, but I don't think it would be polite of me to ask him to return.

I'm a newbie here so I can't speak to the past, but I can tell you I feel very lucky to have found this forum. This is the only gay forum I've been able to find that has thoughtful, intelligent, compassionate members and isn't all about hooking up. In the week since I joined, I've gotten a ton of helpful input on my coming out journey both in public posts and private messages. You have something special here and I'm grateful to have found you.

Zeus Wrote:I'm a newbie here so I can't speak to the past, but I can tell you I feel very lucky to have found this forum. This is the only gay forum I've been able to find that has thoughtful, intelligent, compassionate members and isn't all about hooking up. In the week since I joined, I've gotten a ton of helpful input on my coming out journey both in public posts and private messages. You have something special here and I'm grateful to have found you.

You know what? you're very right.

We should be grateful that there is such a forum where generally people are nice and at least talk about things that matter not just sex sex sex ugh look at my penis.

Just because some people aren't nice sometimes doesnt mean that this isnt still a special and ver y lovely forum.

thank you for that. Big Grin

Marshlander!

He could penetrate a matter to it's very heart!