Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreaming?
Maybe someday I'll wake from this and realize that it was all but a dream. But maybe not. But that won't be the end of world, it'll just be a another step in it. I cannot love someone until I've learned to love myself ad that I will do. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But I promise you I'll get there, I have to. But for right now lay next to me and don't listen to me scream. Because through my unyielding pain I'll find a way to break it permanently and all that will remain are vague memories.

Hi SadSilence,
I like the attitude of the first part. And I believe that you get there, because you want to. Because you made that decision. No, you don't have to. Nobody should tell you that you have to. You have decided and that is what matters the most.
And I believe that when someone is in pain, it is always better to have someone other who will listen. To your screaming, to your arguing with your urge, to your saying I did good today.
So, come and scream and tell us about your day and night and search for those nice little things that will help you to get through silent nights when you are left alone with your thoughts.

Glad to see the new attitude .
Finally you are looking toward hope by seeing a future.

It's a slow process , but you will get there.
Remember sweetie , we are all here for you , you are not alone.

Bighug

SadSilence, you impress the hell out of me. Bighug