Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreaming of heaven
Lovelyraveboy Wrote:I've never had the same dream twice before. Apparently that's not so for this one.

The first time I had this dream, I was barely a teen. I dreamt I was standing in a floating citadel, high up in the sky. The roads and streets were made of gold brick, with marble of different colors. They were inlaid with designs, colorful depictions, of what, I can only imagine. There were also seven fountains which surrounded the city, each made of silver and gold. Mounting each one were angels and cherubs, blowing trumpets or playing harps. Each instrument that the figures played was inlaid with semi precious stones. The water there was so clean and pure. Maybe I had some, maybe I didn't, I don't remember. The buildings, i notice, were made of different colored marble, some inlaid with silver, some gold. Some had both. These too had semiprecious stones, laid out like a beautiful rainbow. In the center of this city, however, was the tallest building of them all. It was a white castle, with tall, majestic towers. It was covered, inlaid, with millions upon millions of crystalline diamonds. The sun, when shining it's light upon it, caused it to shine in such a marvelous and dazzling array of such bright, vivid colors. No matter how bright it was, though it hurt my eyes to do so, it was a sight in which I didn't want to take my eyes off of. I remember that place well. For some weird reason, it feels as though I've been there before, in some other time.

The second time I dreamt of this place, I was no longer in the city, but on the ground, looking up at it. I don't even know if I was on earth, it felt as if I was in some other world. It was twilight. The clouds were obscuring most of the city, all I could see were its towers, shining bright in the sun. As I looked around, I notice a few broken trees. It looked as If I were in a park of sorts. There was a fountain in front of me, small and dilapidated, with bits and pieces of stone scattered everywhere. I could see there was still water in it, clear, unmoving. I also noticed a statue as the centerpiece. Of what it was exactly I cannot tell you, but it was still standing. A few large chunks of stone were broken off of it, and there were a few cracks here and there. From where I was standing, it looked is if it were supporting the city itself.

When I looked around some more, I see a girl. She had black eyes, milky skin, and long, wavy hair that was as black As a ravens feathers. She was wearing a black gown as well. The first thing I saw before anything else, though, were her wings. They were black as her hair, and stunningly beautiful.

She said something to me that day. The only thing that bothers me more than anything though, was that I fail to remember what was said. She gave me a cup, which had a picture and some words written on it. She also gave me a ring, with an inscription on it. I don't know if it was three letters, words, or even five or seven words. I don't remember. I wish I could.

Was this heaven I dreamed of? I don't know for sure. I've been thinking that maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something, maybe an angel or god is trying to tell me something through my dreams. This is what I believe so far. I know for a fact that there is a god, somewhere out there. And I know for a fact that maybe, just maybe, there is an afterlife, maybe something according to what this dream of mine is, maybe something more.

It's hard believing though, with how crazy this world is. And its getting worse by the day. War, bloodshed, famine, desiese. And none of us live forever. If there is a god, why can't he stop all this? Why must the good suffer while the bad go unpunished? Things like this make me question.

What do you believe? What are your hopes, your dreams for the future?

After all, none of us live forever.

A really good book for you to check out is "Journey of The Souls" by Michael Newton. Its a very beautiful book. He does hypnosis and through his work he was able to find out some very interesting stuff. When he would regress people to the other side(Heaven) they would talk about soul groups, city's, angels, spirit guides and so many other things like that. I think you should check it out. I really believe your having a memory of before you incarnated here.Confusedmile: