Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
Ill tell you guys about something Ive read about dreams before. Dreams are based on real places you venture off too whether its this world or another world but they are your spirits travelling about and people in your dream could be possibly dreaming of the exact same thing too. Like the senses and the touching is real in them and has a bit of reality based on them. they could be telling you about something that might possibly be happening in your life soon or a little bit down the line in your life.

JohnSomebody Wrote:I have to say that I am a firm believer of dreams becoming a reality especially if its a recurring dream. There are some who have told me on occasions not too put to much thought in defining dreams ...however...I have several dreams that have actually came to reality. Therefore, for me personally...I tend to believe that dreams can play a significant part in your destination, your hopes, wishes, etc.

Thanks for sharing Smile

Cridders88 Wrote:Wikipedia can explain it better than I can if you are interested [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION]:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Possible causes are poor sleep cycles, anxiety disorders, stress, or it can just be random. Your brain makes you aware before it has woken the rest of the body up, rendering you paralysed. Sometimes, it can be accompanied by terrifying audible or visual hallucinations. It has done many times for me Sad

This is a excellent interpretation https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...htmare.JPG

chillythoughts Wrote:Ill tell you guys about something Ive read about dreams before. Dreams are based on real places you venture off too whether its this world or another world but they are your spirits travelling about and people in your dream could be possibly dreaming of the exact same thing too. Like the senses and the touching is real in them and has a bit of reality based on them. they could be telling you about something that might possibly be happening in your life soon or a little bit down the line in your life.

I remember reading somewhere that you can say you have spent most of your life in another world lol

I think Dr. Freud could make something of this thin, watery dream business.

The Junigians are interesting, though. I once read an extended article about them and felt like I was in a dream by the time I finished it.
I bid NO Trump!