Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
Darius Wrote:Have you guys considered an exorcism?

HAHA Snake

Northlad Wrote:I find it very scary lol and after its worn off i cant seem to allow my self to get back to sleep, i feel that presence still around.

Same. If it's happened once in a night, it will likely happen again, so you dread going back to sleep.

Cridders88 Wrote:Same. If it's happened once in a night, it will likely happen again, so you dread going back to sleep.

Exactly, i just drift back into it once i try get back sleep yet my eyes struggle to stay open lol

Do they know what causes it and is there a treatment? Other than casting the devil out, I mean.

Darius Wrote:Do they know what causes it and is there a treatment? Other than casting the devil out, I mean.

It happens to everyone as its to state of falling asleep when the brain detaches from the body to stop you acting dreams out. Just some of us awake when the process is happening lol

Wikipedia can explain it better than I can if you are interested [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION]:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Possible causes are poor sleep cycles, anxiety disorders, stress, or it can just be random. Your brain makes you aware before it has woken the rest of the body up, rendering you paralysed. Sometimes, it can be accompanied by terrifying audible or visual hallucinations. It has done many times for me Sad

1and1 Wrote:I put stock in my dreams. It thickens them up and enhances the flavour.

lmao!!!! that's great!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I don't dream. It seems odd since everyone else does but I simply don't. The closest I get are these banal before and after-sleep thoughts about upcoming plans. No grizzly bears, no talking cake, no prophecies, no nothing.

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I had one that sticks in my mind from last night.

I was in the back bedroom of the house I grew up in, but I am an adult. I'm looking out the window at the sky, when I notice a strangely shaped aircraft... looks like a small plane. It sort of does a few loops, then it heads straight towards the house... at the window I am looking out of. Then, it turns into an ornate paper airplane. It glides through the window and lands on the floor. I pick it up and unfold it. On it, written in pencil, is my name... and something else that I can't remember. I woke up at that moment. Anyway, anyone care to tell me what that dream means?? LOL Smile[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I have to say that I am a firm believer of dreams becoming a reality especially if its a recurring dream. There are some who have told me on occasions not too put to much thought in defining dreams ...however...I have several dreams that have actually came to reality. Therefore, for me personally...I tend to believe that dreams can play a significant part in your destination, your hopes, wishes, etc.