Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
LJay Wrote:Oh goodie! We can all turn into Jungians and share dreams!

I think I woke up screaming last night. I'm not sure because no one was around o confirm it, but I certainly felt like that was going on. The dream had to do with something terrible about to be revealed and yet I think it was only a hermaphrodite in women's clothing being dragged down a rather bleak hallway. There was, of course, rising action to this drama but I do not really remember it.

This all may have to do with my sitting around in a messy house doing nothing all day and being depressed about it. My lack or energy is phenomenal.

And no, I am not making this up.

Talking about bleak hallways,,, my parents had an old home with a particularly dark, long hallway that I would have to traverse in order to get to the bathroom... Many a night I would hold my water until the very last moment before I'd walk down that thing..

Scary moments of my youth,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

I often remember my dreams, and sometimes they are very vivid.

Sometimes I'll wake and think I'm still in the dream, or think that the dream happened.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I rarely have sexual dreams, but it's kinda weird 'cause knowing that I'm gay, I often have these dreams where women assault me sexually, like some succubus with a human form, as if trying to get my penis inside her vagina.

I had a dream two nights ago that I worked for some fancy company in like Seoul or Tokyo or some crazy hilly but ultra modern Asian city. The building and the city were so cool and vivid and I was hyper psyched to be there.

But then the boss told me she had called the place I used to work at in NYC and spoke with a guy named Will who told her how awful of an employee I was. But in my dream i had never heard of this guy Will. She fired me anyway. I was really sad and stressed out about paying my bills but then it got a little bit like a lucid dream and I just explored the city. That part was probably my favorite dream I've ever had.

I hope when I finally fall asleep I can go back to that dream city. Like I want to draw it or something, the architecture of it was so sick.

But you're unemployed in that dream Emil. *raises eyebrow*

Ugh. Dreams.

Sometimes I remember them , sometimes I don't, sometimes I remember them well for the first hour after I wake up and as the day goes by I forget them. I have some that are recurrent, some of those recurrent ones have been for a particular time span, some come to me periodically, every 2 years or so. Sometimes I wake up sweating like a pig and tense, sometimes screaming, on rare ocassions crying, plenty of times laughing, blah, blah, blah.

My dreams are often about real places with real people but in completely imaginary situations.

If I like a guy a lot, I always end up dreaming about him. Those dreams I always remember, heh.

Some dreams come to me in "episodes" during the night, I wake up, go back to sleep and the dream continues where it left off.

Last one I had, I can't remember now although I did when I first woke up. All I can remember is that it had to do with work. It was stressful and I must have been fighting or something because I was tense, sweating, and my covers where on the floor. Kinda gave me the urge of having a SO next to me that I could hug. Bah.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:But you're unemployed in that dream Emil. *raises eyebrow*

That part sucked especially the conditions I got fired under. I did wake up feeling stressed having a dream about being fired. It was only the part where I was walking around the city that was fun because it was so beautiful and interesting. It might be a sign I should become a city planner / architect.

Emiliano Wrote:That part sucked especially the conditions I got fired under. I did wake up feeling stressed having a dream about being fired. It was only the part where I was walking around the city that was fun because it was so beautiful and interesting. It might be a sign I should become a city planner / architect.

Well, what are you waiting for? Go, go, go!!!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Go for it Emil Big Grin

Oh wow, a thread like made for me. I have lots and lots of weird dreams, so I guess I will visit this thread a lot.

A few months ago one of my strangest sleep / dream experiences happened.
I dreamed I had some kind of stuff in my mouth, it's a recurring dream. Sometimes it's rice, sometimes it's some undefinable "stuff" that often gets more and more in my mouth, and that I want to spit out.
In my dream, I was looking around the town where I can find a place where I can spit out everything.
Finally I found a public toilet, went into it, managed to spit it out. In the same moment I woke up cos I actually was spitting into my bed and partially on my arm. :-S lol

I love funny dream story. I hardly remember mine, I suppose maybe I could start a dream journal, but I'm too lazy for that, lol. The last interesting dream that I could barely remember now was about a dream where I was in danger or something, then I forced myself to wake up only to wake up in another dream. The second time was the charm, luckily, and I managed to wake up for real. Then I went to the toilet and look myself at the mirror, kinda wondering if I was still in a dream. It felt so surreal and confusing, for a moment I doubted I was in the "real" dimension, lol.