Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
I got the craziest dreams at times.
Like the one I had this morning.

The vitamin supplements I take could give me superpowers. It was known to everyone that they could do that, but it wouldn't give eveyrone powers.
So we had some equiptment that could tell us if the powers were growing inside of us. Powers wouldn't come right away.
Suddenly one day a spider was walking around on my hoodie. I was freaked out, but for some reason I thought it was part of my power.
So we had me checked out, and yup, a power was brewing inside me.
So since it had something to do with that spider, I tried to spew spiders out of my right hand, like the web Spider-man shoots outTongue
I tried doing it on my way to work, walked there. Nothing happened.
I woke up before my power could come to its full potential.
Was a fun and weird dream Tongue

Got any weird dreams you want to tell us?

A few nights ago I dreamed I was writing some mathematical proof that was brilliant.
I even slightly woke up and I remember thinking I had actually solved some complex question in my sleep before returning to sleep. :S
just wish I could remember either A. what it was I was trying to solve or B how I solved it so I could see how bad my sleeping logic is Tongue

Ibex Wrote:I got the craziest dreams at times.
Like the one I had this morning.

The vitamin supplements I take could give me superpowers. It was known to everyone that they could do that, but it wouldn't give eveyrone powers.
So we had some equiptment that could tell us if the powers were growing inside of us. Powers wouldn't come right away.
Suddenly one day a spider was walking around on my hoodie. I was freaked out, but for some reason I thought it was part of my power.
So we had me checked out, and yup, a power was brewing inside me.
So since it had something to do with that spider, I tried to spew spiders out of my right hand, like the web Spider-man shoots outTongue
I tried doing it on my way to work, walked there. Nothing happened.
I woke up before my power could come to its full potential.
Was a fun and weird dream Tongue

Got any weird dreams you want to tell us?

omg that is crazy .. lol ..

I've been having crazy, even mind blowing, dreams of late, but they're too personal to share.

But I feel comfortable in sharing that last night I dreamed of seeing faeries and Jawas (Star Wars) around...and related or not, a bunch of midget soldiers marched by in my neighborhood, apparently just as a drill. I didn't feel it strange at all while dreaming it.

I have really vivid, messed up dreams whenever my medication dosage fluxuates. For example, if I'm given a 3 month supply of "older pills", by the time I finish the 3 months and go back for fresh ones? The older ones will have diluted enough that the fresh ones will stir up dreams and nightmares for a few days as my body adjusts.

One of my recurring ones that (that isn't a memory) is starting at a new high school and losing both my schedule as well as my locker combination. The school is so damned big I can't figure out where the hell I'm supposed to be going or remember which class is next, etc. Going to the office is no help at all. Sometimes it ends there, other times I end up stuck -outside- the building somehow and can't get back in, nor off the property because of security patrols. Sometimes, in this particular dream, I have no shoes.

maybe this thread should have been named "Dream Interpretation?" It would be nice to get your dreams interpreted by fellow forum members who have skills in dream interpretation. I would gladly post some of my dreams here if someone with powers like that was ever on here.

One of my epic dreams, i was a healer with magical abilities in a band of strangers. We travel around to fight the army of undead n somehow it was so glorious when i was about to use my ultimate light energy to against thousands of undead,then i woke up in my room with the lights on..lol.

SilverBullet Wrote:A few nights ago I dreamed I was writing some mathematical proof that was brilliant.
I even slightly woke up and I remember thinking I had actually solved some complex question in my sleep before returning to sleep. :S
just wish I could remember either A. what it was I was trying to solve or B how I solved it so I could see how bad my sleeping logic is Tongue

Sounds like a plot line from the Big Bang Theory ~~ Sheldon, is that you......?

Dreamed I was getting shot 3 nights ago, woke up to find out my blood was being sucked. Oh well the last part has been true for about 4 nights now.

It was extremely vague, no face, no specific weapon, no specific location. Just getting shot, repeteadly.

Vagueness is not a usual trait in my dreams :/
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

There are themes that are reoccurring... the idea of a place being dilapidated. Looking around and thinking, "What a dump" LOL... But I've noticed this in many dreams... makes me think. The other idea is similar... going in a house hand still with dilapidated theme, furniture all covered, many boxes stored, cluttered, dusty. As I'm walking through, the rooms and space I am in keeps getting smaller and smaller... This happened more than once... I always seem to be in some town I don't know where... Seems like I get lost a lot in these towns and never get where I'm going... on more than a few occasions, I would cut through people's yards and houses to cut across somewhere...