Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
Jake Wrote:Made me lol. :')

Have you ever had the dream where you can't open your eyes...

Like you only see a small burred slit of whatever is happenings...
like your eyes are only open a little.

I used to have those dreams all the time.

i had such an odd dream once

stupid in content too
basically
i was skateboarding down a road in my town (no idea why, i have only been on a board about 5 times in my life...) and i realised i could feel bars on my right hand side. but in the dream my arms weren't touching anything or moving or anything. this was a bit wierding me out so i flet around more and realised there were these invisible bars on either side of me. but that i couldn't see myself reaching for them. then i tried to touch my chest to see if i was there, and i was, but my arms didn't actually move ot touch myself, they were focused on keeping me balenced.
anyway
this was when i realised i was dreaming
that my arms in my dream weren't moving and i was seeing my dream not my eyelids so i was kinda still asleep. but my arms and body was able to move, and my touch senses could feel my bed (was a loft bed of the time so had bars surrounding it incase i rolled in my sleep) and then i felt my body and my face and pried an eye open to try and wake me up. and then i did as i stopped focusing on the dream and suddenly woke up. sat up like a bolt of lightning and smacked my head on the celing...

freaked me out for days that Big Grin

Jake Wrote:Sometimes my day dreams, or even random thoughts will splash into my reality.
It's a sign of psychosis as sometimes I do think they're real.

Like for example, I've just woke up from a dream were say... I'm with a group of friends.

I wake up, go downstairs talking and laughing with these friends, then i'l make the usual coffee...
and i'll make 9 cups or so...

Set them all on the table, then my boyfriend or a step brother or guardian will come down and will be like...you're thirsty.

then i'll look and be like WTF's with all the coffee.

:')
At first they said it was sleep walking but it happens with day dreams as well now.

Basically they just think i'm mental.

the inability to seperate fantasy with reality is probably something to do with your schizoaffective thingy you mentioned somewhere...
its a common part to the disorder. just dont become paranoid about it else they put you on drugs :frown:

woodchip50 Wrote:the inability to seperate fantasy with reality is probably something to do with your schizoaffective thingy you mentioned somewhere...
its a common part to the disorder. just dont become paranoid about it else they put you on drugs :frown:

I knoow.

I just don't tell them that.

My whole family has to keep tabs on me.

So when the say why 7 cups of coffee...

I'll just say i felt the need to make them...

So they think it's just my OCD

goodness! OCD as well?

hmmm
if its any consolation i severely doubt you will ever get parkinsons! haha! as that generally requires reduced neurotransmitter activity. and schizophrenia, OCD and some forms of depression all rely heavily on over active chemistry like dopamine and seretonin! Big Grin

woodchip50 Wrote:that generally requires reduced neurotransmitter activity. and schizophrenia, OCD and some forms of depression all rely heavily on over active chemistry like dopamine and seretonin! Big Grin

are u at uni training to be a doctor or something :S

no this is basic A level stuff. after my degree i hope to do a PHD and become a fakey doctor though Tongue

a level in what, and youv got to remember iv only just sat my standard grades (equivilant to gcses) in a small school that offers the bare minimum of subjects

PSYCHOLOGY!

one of my favourite subjects as i can become a fully qualified know it all! haha!

aww(I) see a cant study that until im in 6th year (2 years) so thats y me knowledge seems *slightly* lesser than yours :L:L

woodchip50 Wrote:goodness! OCD as well?

hmmm
if its any consolation i severely doubt you will ever get parkinsons! haha! as that generally requires reduced neurotransmitter activity. and schizophrenia, OCD and some forms of depression all rely heavily on over active chemistry like dopamine and seretonin! Big Grin

Oh no, apparently my next one is aids. Smile

being gay and all.

Yes, indeed my contracting aids, according to my friends, is the next on the list...

High-larious...
:redface: