Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams of the future...
[COLOR="Magenta"][/COLOR]
Hai its Ryan. I awas wOndering what yalls weirdest dream was about?
Particularly about lOve... Mainly bc I had a dream saturday that I had sex with a girl in one of my classes who I've been friendsnwith for a long time. Turns out me and my bf pretty much did everything in my dream that I had the previous night. And before my bf came out we were really good friends. SO the dream told the future I guess and I was wondering If you guys have ever had a similar experience

I didn't, but a guy I was in love with did. He was in the army stationed far away, so we did a lot of skype, IM, etc. I think some of the small dreams were legit because there were small things that he'd get excited about, like last year's Oscars when I was talking about wins for The Hurt Locker, he'd dreamt that. But he also had dreams that I now know will never come true (one very specific example involved Thanksgiving 2018, which I guess technically that's years off but I just don't see it ever happening at this point). The dreams played into thoughts of having met the one, etc., but sometimes a dream is just a dream. Maybe they're glimpses into possible futures and something changes things on a different course, I don't know. If you get a gift, I wouldn't just dimiss it... but I'd also caution against letting it be your guide without knowing for sure the purpose of why they were shown to you.

I dremt that something big happened to me four times in one night, and the next day, found out it had actually come true. so yeah, it can happen. (sorry for lack of detail, but that would be too much info for me).

Things don't work that way for me. ;[

The jackpot in the lottery was 7 000 000 leva last month (which is aboout 3 500 000 $ ) and I submitted 4-5 of those..tickets, and then I had a dream that I won. But I didnt Big Grin

I have been having dreams recently of Slipknot coming to Bg at Sonisphere festival this summer, lets hope this will come true.

As for dreams about love...they never come true. never ever. ;[

Hey, Ryan, weren't you the guy that was being pressured by his bf to have sex?