Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
fjp999 Wrote:and you are not going to share some with us??? ...
Too damn right :eek: Wink

I had a weird dream last night that I was in Ian's car with him. The car had a steering wheel on the driver side and one on the passenger side i.e. my side as well. I accidentally steered and the car crashed into a post and I felt sooooooooo bad lol. And then I flinched and woke up and he was awake looking at me awwww. Confusedmile:

Well as I was about to make a new thread named this "dreams" I thought I could revive it and make it my own. Well last night/this morning I had a dream. It was a most wonderful dream about me and a guy I, now because of this dream have a crush on, kissed. I game him a peck on the cheek and he game me back. I was snuggled in between his legs and we were watching a movie (not sure what one). And then I give him his peek on the cheek. It was sooooooo cute. I woke up and though. Nawww I'd like that to happen in reality Smile (Also I think he is in the closet.)

So that is my rant about my dream.

All i tend to have now days are nightmares.:frown:

Glad i have much better dreams while i'm awake!:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Wouldn't it be awesome to have the ability to make any dream come true XD

I had a dream that I got sick...and I woke up with a sore throat. FML.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

~D5~ Wrote:Wouldn't it be awesome to have the ability to make any dream come true XD
Absolutely not :eek:

Last night I had a dream.

I dreamed that I was in a temple with my wife. We were discussing what we should donate to the temple.

I said I wanted to donate a few cows, my wife said let's donate money instead.

And while we were discussing this matter, a man wearing a blue shirt, walked over to us and asked,

"Did you bring your lantern?"

And I realize we don't have any lantern. So I look around, and there I see a lantern, with bright orange flame, buring quietly.

And suddenly I felt like I was struck by a lightening bolt, and I woke up.

I once converted a big garage into a goat shed where I kept a few Toggenbergs. Every morning, after milking, I would walk (or rather they would walk me) down the garden to the paddock I'd fenced off for them. Last night I dreamed about one of my goats. She had slipped off her collar, hopped over the fence of her pen and pushed her way out of the garage door and into the garden. Without her collar it was difficult to catch her, so I let her go and wander where she liked. I was worried about her getting into the road, but I think she was okay. It was nice to see her again. Confusedmile:

Okay so I had the most WTF dreams I’ve had in a long while.

Dream.1- Was about the most random thing my brain as ever produced I’m not even sure how to describe it, basically it was a reunion of the original Power Rangers cast but it wasn’t like the old show they were all old and cynical. Ya know what was like, it was like taken the original Power Ranger age them like 15 years than put them into a hard boiled noir detective story, and I wasn’t watching on TV I was there with them having a discussion at a murder scene….WTF!!!!

Dream.2- This one made a lot more sense, I shaved (my face boys calm down) which is something I have been thinking about a lot lately I haven’t been clean shaven for the better part of the decade. I kind of forget what my face looks like. Than I went downstairs an turned on my Playstation 3 an got the yellow light of death or (YLOD) an was pissed but for good reason I got YLOD twice this year already for a total repair cost of $202.45 which is like halfway to a new Playstation.