Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driver san fransico xbox360/ps3
Hi,
Anyone played this yet??? If so whats your views??? I paid £40 for it and to be honest its a pretty cool amusing game however its a piss take you cant mow down pedestirans... I love running people down accident or not... It is different from other games as tyour in a bloody coma and re living memories trying to get jericho who is being a right pain in the arse with the asian boy racers however i do like the idea of winning races by cheating and taking over other veichles and driving them head on into other motortists your fighting against for first place and blowing them up.... Whats everyones views on this?

Kindest regards]

zeon x

played the demo and i'm not sure if i want it, too bust with dead island and resistance 3 atm Confusedmile:

I like it alot but wish it would let me run people over instead of them going aarrgghh and every time a miricle happens and they move out the way as i plow through 600 people at 220MPH lol

Haha it's driver not grand theft auto lmao :biggrin:

meh, it was okay ^_^

they captured the old PS1 feel quite nicely, I used to love the way that old rustbucket handled... the driving mechanics were awesome and so much fun.

I played the game in a local high street store, and honestly it seemed 'okay'. I don't think I would want to buy it but it'd definitely be a good blast on rental.

Sil,
I wouldnt recommend buying it... Not til its come down to about £15 as its a bag of shit towards the end as the writiers have tied it all up too quickly and it says over 200 missions when infact you do about 58 missions as i counted so its a lie! Grand theft auto games are good though Tongue

Didn't look like my kind of game when my friend played while he was visiting.Confusedmile:
Though i do really like the idea of taking control of the other drivers. Just a shame i've never really liked racing/driving games.:redface:

Dead Islands been fun.:biggrin:
Not as good as i thought it would be mind.
I've gotten bored and stopped playing it.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

zeon Wrote:Sil,
I wouldnt recommend buying it... Not til its come down to about £15 as its a bag of shit towards the end as the writiers have tied it all up too quickly and it says over 200 missions when infact you do about 58 missions as i counted so its a lie! Grand theft auto games are good though Tongue

hehe yeah, they have a bad habit of screwing up the franchise after a great original... never quite seemed to hit the mark after that first legend.

I had the feeling it might be a bit of a loser, you can tell sometimes when games get hyped to death :tongue: it's like saying "we've put lots of money into developing this and it's not great so we're gonna make it look AWESOME."

the whole story thing doesn't surprise me. Just wait for Bioshock Infinity instead, OMG yes -

The only game i can say which has carried good story lines one after another is the final fantasy series... Love number 8 with the game card in it.... Also fable is a good game to play especially when you get yourself a boyfriend and make sweet sex lol

Kindest regards

zeon

I played the demo when it came out to xbox live and didnt like it, i think the best one was Driver 2 on the PS1. Confusedmile: