Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driver san fransico xbox360/ps3
Braz Wrote:I played the demo when it came out to xbox live and didnt like it, i think the best one was Driver 2 on the PS1. Confusedmile:

Play Driver 2 in my old ps1 gives me a good feeling... That island was great!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

zeon Wrote:The only game i can say which has carried good story lines one after another is the final fantasy series... Love number 8 with the game card in it.... Also fable is a good game to play especially when you get yourself a boyfriend and make sweet sex lol

Kindest regards

zeon

Totally agree with you zeon! I just came to bed to sleep and remembered the AWESOME soundtrack from Final Fantasy 7 - Crisis Core (PSP): the end, the "black and white" colors feeling, the musics that are all melancolic... Was good.

The FF8 was my first touch with the FF world... Later I played the FF7 and didn't stopped, even when Square-Enix does a not so well job :-)

Whoa! That's Driver thread, rsrsrs... I've played the demo from Playstation Store and was a good game! But, for me, isn't a game to buy (here in Brazil we need to think a lot before buying one, hehehehe), maybe for rental. The gameplay was good, the first mission gives a great explanatio of the was the game goes.

paulbrazilbh Wrote:Play Driver 2 in my old ps1 gives me a good feeling... That island was great!

Its such a classic game, i love it. Confusedmile:

xbox like is down at the moment for our area, been on live support to check - this must be like withdrawl... cos im chopping at the bit to get back on black ops , cant wait for BF3 n next modern warfare, plus i got Dirt 3 which ive hardley touched yet - although im not a good racer at all

I found with driver 1 the end mission was impossible with the president moaning like a bastard and you gotta drive through a million police cars.... Seriously would it be that bad over one person lol... My car would be written off in no time so i used the cheat to get to where i needed.... With regards to final fantasy i will admit on a few occassions because i get so engrossed in games i did cry a few times when people died like in ff7 where the girl gets a sword through her back and she drops her blue ball thing... I havent however managed to complete ten or twelve because its so bloody hard but if the next one doesnt get better i might give up buying them as they may be coming to an end of an era where its time to wind it in for the night

kindest regards

zeon x

The only racing game i ever liked was F-Zero X and F-Zero GX....oh and the Mario Kart games.:redface:
I don't think there are any others...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Oww zeon, the ff7 crisis core is a lot more sad than ff7... I get myself a little bit down :-(

Also, FFX was the 2nd FF game that I have ended ( I didn't have much patience...). It's great and the story develops well.

The final mission from Driver 1 was very hard... Driver 2 was easier than it :-) but to race I choose Gran Turismo (player GT 1, 2, 4 and now 5) and, of couse, MARIO KART !!!! It's one of the best racing games ever, the Mario Kart 64 was unique

paulbrazilbh Wrote:Oww zeon, the ff7 crisis core is a lot more sad than ff7... I get myself a little bit down :-(

Also, FFX was the 2nd FF game that I have ended ( I didn't have much patience...). It's great and the story develops well.

The final mission from Driver 1 was very hard... Driver 2 was easier than it :-) but to race I choose Gran Turismo (player GT 1, 2, 4 and now 5) and, of couse, MARIO KART !!!! It's one of the best racing games ever, the Mario Kart 64 was unique

Ive played Driver 1 and i finished the story, but cant remember if it was hard or not for the last mission, but Gran Turismo 2 is awesome and i love playing the 2 player. Confusedmile:

Braz Wrote:Ive played Driver 1 and i finished the story, but cant remember if it was hard or not for the last mission, but Gran Turismo 2 is awesome and i love playing the 2 player. Confusedmile:

Hey Braz :-) GT2 is a great game, I remember that I played it a lot with my friends and the best on it was the Endurances... We all gone to a house of a friend of mine and played almost all the weekends an endurance... 24 hours or more on it was awesome! Also, the big number of cars was something great!

paulbrazilbh Wrote:Hey Braz :-) GT2 is a great game, I remember that I played it a lot with my friends and the best on it was the Endurances... We all gone to a house of a friend of mine and played almost all the weekends an endurance... 24 hours or more on it was awesome! Also, the big number of cars was something great!

Yea, it was a fun game you could be on for ages and i just remember i was so happy i got the top car in the game which was like 1 million or something?
Im like playing 12 hours or more a day on Call of Duty normaly, but now im playing afew hours a day tell the new MW3 comes out. :biggrin: