Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving Test
Got my driving test tomorrow, was feeling confident but now the nervs are kicking in and i don't feel ready. Any one have any suggestions to help me stay calm tomorrow?

My friend tried drinking Roflmao.

Keep your mind off it, somsone I know has taken it 5 times now, he focuses on the part he did wrong then does more things wrong.
Just keep your mind on the road and off the problems.

CardShark Wrote:My friend tried drinking Roflmao.

lloll

You beat me to it

Don't know what to suggest Martin........

Sharky makes sense, Best of luck for tomorrow though, I do hope you will let us know how you got on

Xyxthumbs

I got told a story about an examiner having a heart attack during someone's test :eek: Made me feel loads better Rolleyes

MartinH1 Wrote:I got told a story about an examiner having a heart attack during someone's test :eek: Made me feel loads better Rolleyes

Don't worry, if my driving didn't give the examiner a hart attack I'm sure most people are safe.Roflmao
Just think in the mind you will pass, don't say i hope i will pass just say to yourself I will pass.Luxhello

Read my thread on the secret, it might help.

[Image: 3d_emoticon_thumbUp-1.gif] Good luck Martin!

Good luck matey!!

Just remember what I told ya before.. it's not an examiner, it's just a replacement for your instructor.

And don't think too much on any mistakes you make, if any... chances are, they'll only be minors.

xx

Hey you,

I guess the first thing I'd say is that nerves are perfectly natural - I was BRICKING IT before I had my driving test (both times I took it), and so you're bound to be a little on-edge and worked-up ...

Just remember the basics, and try and drive as naturally as you can (being true to what you've been taught obviously).

There's a lot to remember, so take it steady and don't try to impress - you're looking to demonstrate that you can perform to a given standard, and that'll be good enough to get you sorted Confusedmile:.

Best of luck babe ! Let us know how you get on Confusedmile:.

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I failed Cry lol. For not making enough progress on a national speed limit road.

Did everything else ok though, only made 6 minor faults.

It's really annoying to think i was trying my hardest to do everything right including keeping the speed down when i actually should of been getting it up :frown:

Ahh well, might pass next time *Fingers crossed* Confusedmile:

MartinH1 Wrote:I failed Cry lol. For not making enough progress on a national speed limit road.

Did everything else ok though, only made 6 minor faults.

It's really annoying to think i was trying my hardest to do everything right including keeping the speed down when i actually should of been getting it up :frown:

Ahh well, might pass next time *Fingers crossed* Confusedmile:
Bad luck, Martin. Are you applying straight away for another test? You may find one or two candidates around here if you need some assistance getting it up ... Wink