Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving Test
Lol i meant my speed :redface: And yea i'm gonna book another test. The earliest one is on the 27th of November unless i take one in rush hour traffic. Not sure what to do now :confused:

Awwww m8y, sorry to hear you failed... That's both people I know that took their tests today that didn't pass. :frown:

The other person, like you, only got a few minors, but she got a serious fault for pulling her handbrake up before she had become stationary. Doh!

aaaawwwww

Sorry Martin, sometimes we can all try a little too hard. Oh well at least you know that you didn't fail miserably

Here's to the next test

Bighug

MartinH1 Wrote:I failed Cry lol. For not making enough progress on a national speed limit road.

Did everything else ok though, only made 6 minor faults.

It's really annoying to think i was trying my hardest to do everything right including keeping the speed down when i actually should of been getting it up :frown:

Ahh well, might pass next time *Fingers crossed* Confusedmile:

I'm sorry to hear that too mon ami :frown: - it will probably come as small consolation to you, but I failed the first time as well - we don't have major or minor faults here - just small fuck-ups and BIG fuck-up's :redface:, and I bumped a curb and screwed-up my reversing BIG-stylee so I failed ...

... but it did teach me to learn humility behind the wheel, and it's made me a more relaxed and patient driver in general ... but as I say, I understand that that may come as small consolation.

If I were you I'd probably try the rush hour one as then you could have the late-November one as a fallback ? Obviously the rush hour one is going to be harder as you've got all that clutch-control whilst you're waiting ... but it might be worth it just to get it over and done with ??

Just a thought Confusedmile:.

Bighug - you'll get there babe, and I'm sure I'll be but one of MANY voices waiting to congratulate you when you do Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Better luck next time Martin. I'm sure you can learn from your first time around what NOT to do next time... get the ball rolling.

Oh well. I remember my first driving test. I didn't get onto the road because the vehicle I was using wasn't up to standards. That was a kick in the pants...

Anyway, just practice more until you are used to the vehicle. You'll pass it! :biggrin:

Hiya Martin,
I will give you a few key pointers about the driving test..

Take a lesson in the morning the earlier the better (stand more chance of passing as they have to fail a certain %)

If you can get your driving test in rush hour traffic then book it for then.. (reason being that if you spent 45 minutes of your 45 minute lesson sitting in traffic and you then had to turn around and drive back to the station they have to pass you as you have shown no faults... This happenned to meeh Big Grin)

Play a cd of enigma - return to innocence - Enya - only time and sacred spirits - yeha noha - These will help ease your mind and soul matey to put ya in a relaxed situation.

When you join the national speed limit bypass as you come up to join it keep your foot pressed down try to get to 70 as quick as possible but ease off about 65 - 70 so it rolls into 70. Stay focused in ya mind mate and if your like me and gas for britian i ended up chatting to my examiner who passed me..

You will find that as time goes on throughout the process of driving matey the more manovers you do right the more you need to praise yourself inside lift ya spirit up and feel more happier inside yas..

You should be pleased you have failed your test.. Because if you pass first time like i did through sitting in traffic you face the following things happenning

1, Wrote first car off March 2003
2, Run down two members of the public on a friday night (one was a lady and the other was middle eastern... guess which one tried to sue and failed Tongue)
3, Run over a hedgehog
4, Hit a rabbit and then go back and have to put it out its misery
5, Try a fancy manover in a car park find it goes totally wrong and clipping the bins leaves ya with a bill
6, running over a cat
7, Accidentally doing 49 mph in a 30 zone and getting caught and issued a ticket (mind u i was laughing at the copper because i had had one too many J2O's)
8, Forgetting what red lights are for late at night and getting blue lights instead... (telling them i fell asleep got me off this ticketBig Grin)
9, you begin to blame all faults on the car and not the driver

And finally 10

You should just hand your licence back hehe

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Being a cyclist never having a license all I can say is when ya all do get your license please watch out for the more vulnerable.

You are riding in a possible death machine if not taken serious.

fjp999 Wrote:Being a cyclist never having a license all I can say is when ya all do get your license please watch out for the more vulnerable.

You are riding in a possible death machine if not taken serious.

This is as true as things can be people dont see them as death weapons but toys rather...

kindest regards

zeon x

zeon Wrote:...1, Wrote first car off March 2003
2, Run down two members of the public on a friday night (one was a lady and the other was middle eastern... guess which one tried to sue and failed Tongue)
3, Run over a hedgehog
4, Hit a rabbit and then go back and have to put it out its misery
5, Try a fancy manover in a car park find it goes totally wrong and clipping the bins leaves ya with a bill
6, running over a cat
7, Accidentally doing 49 mph in a 30 zone and getting caught and issued a ticket (mind u i was laughing at the copper because i had had one too many J2O's)
8, Forgetting what red lights are for late at night and getting blue lights instead... (telling them i fell asleep got me off this ticketBig Grin)
9, you begin to blame all faults on the car and not the driver

And finally 10

You should just hand your licence back ...
I didn't realise how much I was placing my life at risk working in Brighton last Friday Rolleyes