Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping Guys like Flies.....
I have put the breaks on two guys who were moving way too fast. One I met on Zoosk which was the latest, the one named Micheal I met on Facebook. There is one guy though who has stuck with me believe it or not. He is 69 and a nice looking older man named Jerry. He lives 70 miles from ,me. We havent met just yet but he wants to. Things with Jerry are moving slower thank goodness. I am 57 though...huge age difference. I am not sure when we will meet but it will be in public. I do not usually go for older guy but he is the exception. He has stuck with me through it all, and still wants to date me? Go figure on that!

(09-12-2021, 06:39 AM)richhix56 Wrote: I have put the breaks on two guys who were moving way too fast. One I met on Zoosk which was the latest, the one named Micheal I met on Facebook. There is one guy though who has stuck with me believe it or not. He is 69 and a nice looking older man named Jerry. He lives 70 miles from ,me. We havent met just yet but he wants to. Things with Jerry are moving slower thank goodness. I am 57 though...huge age difference. I am not sure when we will meet but it will be in public. I do not usually go for older guy but he is the exception. He has stuck with me through it all, and still wants to date me? Go figure on that!
Is one of the guys you put the breaks on the one from Oklahoma who wanted you to move in with him? I hope so because that really did seem to be moving at breakneck speed.
[-] The following 1 member Likes calgor's post:
  • richhix56

(09-12-2021, 05:32 PM)calgor Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 06:39 AM)richhix56 Wrote: I have put the breaks on two guys who were moving way too fast. One I met on Zoosk which was the latest, the one named Micheal I met on Facebook. There is one guy though who has stuck with me believe it or not. He is 69 and a nice looking older man named Jerry. He lives 70 miles from ,me. We havent met just yet but he wants to. Things with Jerry are moving slower thank goodness. I am 57 though...huge age difference. I am not sure when we will meet but it will be in public. I do not usually go for older guy but he is the exception. He has stuck with me through it all, and still wants to date me? Go figure on that!
Is one of the guys you put the breaks on the one from Oklahoma who wanted you to move in with him? I hope so because that really did seem to be moving at breakneck speed.

Yes I put the breaks on that little romance. Lasted 4 days...these guys move really fast!!!

(09-12-2021, 07:03 PM)richhix56 Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 05:32 PM)calgor Wrote:

Yes I put the breaks on that little romance. Lasted 4 days...these guys move really fast!!!

and I do not really understand why that is?  That these guys want to move fast???
[-] The following 1 member Likes richhix56's post:
  • calgor