Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropping by to say hi. Pretty new at this.
Hey guys, I'm just dropping by to say hello to you all.
I didn't intend that title up there to rhyme(that's kinda lame, right), but it ended up like that. Smile

I live in Serbia, I'm 23, pursuing my MA degree in Human Rights and Democracy.(No, I won't bug you with surveys, I was already warned).

And yeah, I'm a gay guy, just got into a relationship after a long, long time of crippling solitude. Kidding. Smile

I like reading, laughing, travelling and pissing homophobes off. Even though I have a number of gay friends, I wanted to meet gay people from around the globe, especially those who live in more open and liberal societies. On the other hand, being gay in Serbia is pretty hardcore at times, so you could learn a thing or two from me, as well.

Cheers.

welcome!~Confusedmile:

Welcome to the forum Smile

heyhey , welcome

Hey Jason,welcome to GS~ You're definitely at the right place,we have gays all over the world here,gay rules,LOL~! Enjoy your time~ Baer

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Speaking like a guy who has joined this yesterday...welcome too.

Fulfilling your wish, I salute you from the very south of South America.

Ah, well, from what I've watched on the news over the years a lot of things are hardcore in Serbia. Certainly many will appreciate your experience.

Always dreamed of navigating the Danube. Should I do it someday I'll visit Beograd and see what it's like.

southbiochem Wrote:Speaking like a guy who has joined this yesterday...welcome too.

Always dreamed of navigating the Danube. Should I do it someday I'll visit Beograd and see what it's like.

If it ever happens that you visit this part of the world, feel free to contact me, I love showing people around. Smile

Jason111 Wrote:If it ever happens that you visit this part of the world, feel free to contact me, I love showing people around. Smile

Lets make it a 5 years goal? perhaps?

I would definitely love to go

Hey and welcome to gs Smile