Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drug Baron'r home and possessions
You need to see how rich these scums are. There was enough money (cash US dollars) to pay for health insurance for every US citizen for 12 years.

http://imgur.com/a/DYU2e
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I fail to see the problem.... It is free capitalism at its finest.

Sad....When I hear stories like this, I sometimes visualize a dragon's den from a fantasy tale: A immense beast that has done little but hurt whomever it cares to, and hoardes immense amounts of treasure that it surrounds itself with uselessly in its lair. Which is kind of a parallel to what many drug lords are.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I fail to see the problem.... It is free capitalism at its finest.

Oh how stupid of me, I hadn't thought about that, I was so wrapped up thinking of all the thousands who have died so one man can accumulate such wealth.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Selling the estates and holdings, melting all those gold guns into ingots, and putting all that money into the deficit.........would pretty much not even come close to the greedy politicians blowing this "new found wealth" on themselves.

Yay Mexico!! teaching the world humility hahaha

You guys have no idea how dangerous this guys are, its probably the best organized crime in the world (with the exception of world banking of course). When those guys come to town its like when the pope visits, hordes of poor people rally to get gifts, the politicians open their offices and the cops work double time to keep them safe. If only the USA didnt have such a drug dependant culture... Although it is our fault too as mexicans, we should organize and overthrow this capitalist system, this tyrany.

[Image: 4195408891_d9b8363454_o.gif]

LONDONER Wrote:Oh how stupid of me, I hadn't thought about that, I was so wrapped up thinking of all the thousands who have died so one man can accumulate such wealth.

And how is this different than 'legal corporations' that have sweat shops in China, Taiwan and other third world companies? Or those corporations that send toxic trash as 'donations' to India and other Third world companies because we do not want to deal with our deadly, toxic waste?

How is this different than Mc Donald's turning a profit while fattening up the world pushing its high fat, empty calories burgers, fries and diet cokes to turn a major profit? I gues diabetes, strokes and heart attacks due to obesity and morbid obesity is some how better than dying from a drug over dose or being shot for jumping drug territory...

How is this different than oil companies who rely heavily on the Military Might of certain countries in order to secure the 'rights' to oil that really ain't theirs to begin with?

Sure gold plated guns may appear to be extreme instances of opulence, but is this really any different than the wealth of any other overtly rich person that is placed on display in the form of yachts, 13 bedroom mansions and all of the trimmings?

Does it matter if people die because of drug overdose or being shot by a drug cartel, or because they are nearly starving, working 14 hour days for $2.50 a week?

Gulf War and Afghanistan Wars - How much business was actually done over the bombed out structures and heaps of bodies of that war? Sure "legal" business because governments put their stamp of approval on all of that unpleasantness. And they 'justified' war turning an act of crime into an act of war. Hell with Iraq the UK sexed up a bit of intel and the USA just decided to go in and bomb an innocent population back to the stone age.

Ask Blackwater, Halliburton and all of the other companies that came in to pick the bones clean how much profit they made off the death of others.

War is an approved business venture and trillions are made from it.... Drugs are not approved...

I find it difficult to get upset over a drug cartel making money and allowing say BP to make money. They both are criminal, they both have built their business on the bones of those they murdered.

Now, now.

I clearly see Jesus the Christ our Lord and Savior in one of his guns.

Leave the man be, he clearly is a man of God! Rolleyes

southbiochem Wrote:Now, now.

I clearly see Jesus the Christ our Lord and Savior in one of his guns.

Leave the man be, he clearly is a man of God! Rolleyes

Let the unholy be cleansed by the hand of moron.......

[Image: 50b3d0f6033b.jpg]
[Image: Gun-Priest.jpg]
[Image: priest.jpg]
[Image: russian_priest.jpg]
[Image: priest-with-gun.jpg]