Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drunk and Straight
Tell me why I am sitting here alone when I went to the gay bars with a lot of straight girls and they were all trying to get me a man. WTF... I should be curled up in someone bed right now getting it on... Am I really that fucking ugly?

Cut it with "am i ugly" stuff U ARE NOT , you just cant compete the gals...nature :tongue:

don't worry, i think the same thing when i go out, lol

and your not ugly.

Maybe the girls scare guys away =]
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

First of all I was the best looking one in the group. And second of all, girls attract all the gay guys. Then third, the girls have no problem talking to a gay guy and try and hook their gay friend up.

Buttt girls can be very OTT and would put me off. And second of all you aint exactly bad looking at all =/
[/COLOR]

So if the girls were not the problem my advice to wear a pink skirt wouldnt work!!!!
I can hardly believe you cant get a man. Are they all pissed and cant see clearly? Or Perhaps you speak with a European Spanish accent , a lot of "Th" ? That would be rather cute thoughWink

Argh..... Your should read this: http://www.gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=88 Again!

I wish that could help me, but I don't go on dates. No one here ever wants to go on dates with me. They all just want to fuck me and leave me. The one bad thing about this town is all the hot ones are either whores, not interested in me or taken. There isn't anyone in this town that has shown interest in me for more that 2 days.

Maybe you shouldnt take them to bed straight away?
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Maybe you shouldnt take them to bed straight away?

Believe me he doesn't.. he not that kind of guy