Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drunk and Straight
aye well I only got that impression from they sleep then go within 2 days.. That kinda gives a bad impression..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Uda -I think you're hot.

I ve read at some guy's blog last week an advice he gave to a young gay guy looking for a boyfriend and he is bang on. I couldnt phrase it better so i just copy and paste part of his reply :

Quote:Having thought a bit about his situation, I think the most important piece of advice is to relax, chill out, and regard finding a boyfriend as a medium or long term goal rather than a short term one. Anyone who seems too desperate to find a boyfriend or partner gives off all the wrong signals, because it implies that that person is very needy and high maintenance.

A lot of guys find boyfriends via their friends, so I think it's important for the reader to try and expand his gay social circle.
Can give you the link to his blog if you want to read more.

Well thanks Blaze... Just to let everyone know, I am single and willing to relocate.. lol...

Oh yeah... My ex is moving back to London soon, I will have to post some pics so if anyone sees him you can tell him I said, "Hi Jeremy, Guess What? I'm global, you will never get away from me!" LOL Laugh Laugh *cough cough*

Yes, he thinks running back to mommy and daddy will solve all his problems of being a whore. Well guess what, mommy and daddy dont know about him... hehehe... When I find the link to his myspace I will post it on the forum and have everyone keep an eye out for him. Just to let everyone know... He's lived here in the states for about 1 1/2 years since he moved back from England and he has slept with about 100+ guys...

Look, the link ----> http://www.myspace.com/jezaboi84
If anyone see's him around England, let him know that; Jonathan, His ex says Hi!

*picture memorised*

Probably have nightmares about that face though... :frown:

Man I wouldn't be so depressed there are worse things that could happen in life think of it that way?

One day someone amazing will come into your liufe and blow you away...dream of it and it will happen...