Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drunk friend?
Im just getting in from a party so sorry if my spelling is off.

So the backstory is i have a friend that i hang out with a good bit. He says he's straight and usually when we play around its casual. A little while ago he grabbed my ass, but held on a longer than usual lol.and kissed me before i left. We were drunk but im wondering if it meant anything. Was it just the liquor?

Probably just because he was drunk (so may not have meant anything) LOL ... but that being said, alcohol also makes people more likely to try things they secretly want to do/try (but would never do when sober)

In vino veritas, eh Wink

Although, I think there's a good chance that's just someone being drunk and probably doesn't mean anything.

If he says he is str8, then he is str8. That has always been my rule.

What gets said and done in drunkeness stays in drunkeness, as it is the grog talking because the grog lessens inhibitions and make you say and do things that you wouldn't normally do.

I had the best kiss with a straight friend in a nightclub on New Year's eve a few years back. I really wanted him, but he was in shock about what had happened. We were kissing on the dance floor for a minute or more. It didn't go any further. I think it was just alcohol and proximity to each other when midnight struck. So I'd say yeah, it probably didn't mean anything - nothing he's going to admit to when he's not drunk.

Drink can do some funny things to a person when drunk. Peepwall

Personally, I don't do alcohol. I don't drink. There was, however, one time...

We had a party for the actors of a high school play, and I accidentally took some heavy shit and had absolutely no resistance for alcohol...next thing I know, I'm singing Madonna's Material Girl out loud...

And now later on, I don't think that I even sung all that well. So yeah, people do weird things when drunk, mostly because they have absolutely no judgement over themselves. That's why I don't drink. Now, I don't know about the friend of yours...he might be in closet, or just straight guy fooling around drunk.

drunk or sober the straight friend dosnt even have an idea what you feel, just let it slide

i was goin to post that i think drink just brings to the surface things you may want to try but too reserved without it -= but then i look back in the crazy stuff ive done when under the influence and changed my mind - i never want to repeat some of the silly/dangerous stuff again Smile...

give him time and see what happens at the next party ,, maybe ask him if he wants to walk home with you !!!

If your friend knows that you're gay, I also would agree that it's just the alcohol. Until he says he's gay, you should treat him as straight.