Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drunk friend?
I think it's probably the drunk thing. One of my friend turns into a nudist when drunk, another one starts making out with anyone in her vicinity(disregarding the gender) and some get unusually happy. Being drunk always brings out like the deepest ego or whatever it was called to the surface,

I have straight friend (at least as he claimed) who was drunk ( but not totally wasted ) made out with me several times a night before.
But that doesn't mean anything. Even if they are not as straight as they thought, if they can't admit to themselves as they re not straight, they are not ready to be your man.

Also, somehow people always make kissing on the dance floor/party scene overrated. 90% of them don't have much meaning. I have made out with my female roommate, my good gay friends, strangers, bitching guys that I hate, straight guy friends,... on the dance floor. They don't mean anything rather than a heat up fun moment.

Thanks everyone. This guy actually doesn't know i'm gay but looking back it does seem like I was reading too much into it...:redface:

What do you mean by the term "when we play around a little its casual?" Play around as in sexually?

lol using a drink as an excuse to try something new and possilby secret has always been a point to remember. Dont let your guard down though. could just be the liqour talking.