Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude is playing games. (need advice)
Firstly, I really appreciate all of your responses. Even Memechose's because it made me laugh really hard.

To Iceblink,

The thing was...for almost 2 weeks before him saying he wasn't ready for a relationship, he was telling me the exact opposite...or at least i was reading into it as the exact opposite. So my emotions and feelings had already gotten involved and from there it was me debating with myself whether or not I was crazy or he was actually trying to drag me through the mud.

I do get what you're saying though....I wish I had pulled myself away a lot sooner than what I had.

Axanderb Wrote:Firstly, I really appreciate all of your responses. Even Memechose's because it made me laugh really hard.

To Iceblink,

The thing was...for almost 2 weeks before him saying he wasn't ready for a relationship, he was telling me the exact opposite...or at least i was reading into it as the exact opposite. So my emotions and feelings had already gotten involved and from there it was me debating with myself whether or not I was crazy or he was actually trying to drag me through the mud.

I do get what you're saying though....I wish I had pulled myself away a lot sooner than what I had.

Hindsight is always 20/20, Ax. As for mud, I think he's just messed up, and no good at this point for what your heat desires, and what your heart desires is perfectly natural, and it counts. Remember that part, lol.

What happens in high school should stay in high school.
I bid NO Trump!

Aight, sorry to say this but I've had a similar problem with someone I was in a relationship with for 7 months, he kept playing honest but only when he got caught, after him I would never give a chance to someone like him because people like Jo are just selfish fuckers who aren't thinking about you but about how you are beneficial for them. He's a hot mess, he got out of a 2 year relationship and is desperate for attention, get out of there just as twisted says before it gets worse, and you need to value yourself a lot more than you are right now, even if you are naive, how can you let yourself be played with like that. I wouldn't even listen to his apology if I were you because it'll end up making you feel guilty for what you said, a guy like him is manipulative to get what he wants...

Be grateful that your are done with him and move on. Doesn't sound like a friendship with him would be good for you.

Focus on lessons learned: get to know a guy before you get too excited about him, keep your emotions in check when desire and infatuation are filling your head, keep good company and avoid reckless people. Reflect on what qualities you would like to see in your friends and boyfriend.

You handled the situation pretty well, so don't beat yourself up over it. You'll do better next time if you learn from this one.

Axanderb Wrote:Firstly, I really appreciate all of your responses. Even Memechose's because it made me laugh really hard.

To Iceblink,

The good thing is you have learned from this experience and will be more aware in the future to hopefully not repeat this again. The bad thing is, and I wish I can tell you something different, is that you will probably be hurt again sometime in the future, but that is just part of life and what we all go through on our way to finding that someone we will spend our life with. The difficult part is to not let these episodes get you down for too long of a time and to pick yourself up and move on. For most of us, the price we pay on the way to meeting that someone special is a lot of emotional pain on the way, but without putting yourself out there and risking that pain, you're not likely to ever find that person.

I'm glad you could laugh about it Axander. It was a multi level joke and none of it was aimed at you.
#1. My favorite person to make look like a dumass is me.
#2. I have zero experience with complicated gray-fuzzy-complicated problems like you described.
#3. I do my best not to give advice about relationship problems that give just one side of the story. I've ended up being made the villian too many times doing that in real life.
#4. And you haven't been around long enough to know the way I joke.... so I went easy.

IF you'd known me well enough to catch my jokes I'd have given you a reply about all the great ways I've found to solve relationship problems like yours....
Handcuffs and animal tranquilizers from any vet supply store
Autographing his car with keys
Stalking
Ball peen hammer ( be sure to file off the serial number and wear rubber gloves and rain coat )
Click image to enlarge for inspiration.
[Image: americanpsycho2.jpg]

And I could have encouraged you to drug him and then tattoo this on his forehead....

[SIZE="5"]...You broke my heart... so....[/SIZE]
[Image: IMG_9113.jpg]
Here's what my BF looks like when we argue. Cute, isn't he?
[Image: thumbs_1503-Picture_1.png?1254943383]

"...He also has a terrible drinking problem....he drives drunk..."

That was pretty much all I needed to hear. If the rest of it isn't enough to convince you --- man, you do not want or need this.

You're a good looking guy and you seem intelligent and like you'd be an interesting person to know --- You can do way, way better...