Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does he like me or is he just messing around?
Bowyn: youre right. I kept trying to somehow entice him to talk about it. This wasnt working because he was just as afraid of the subject as me. The direct yes or no question was difficult to ask and painful to hear the answer to, but very worth it! Crushes are fun, but this had gone on long enough.

Nick: Haha well what other options are there? I continue this seemingly hopeless search or give up! :p

randomguy Wrote:Nick: Haha well what other options are there? I continue this seemingly hopeless search or give up! :p

LOL, I don't know, going with the flow maybe? I believe there is someone - the right one - for everyone. We just need to walk with our eyes and heart open Bighug

hello,
The problem with online gaming is it can be a virtual world where players can mis-lead one another.. I have had experience of being in your shoes back when i was 18 and played a game known as Myth of Soma... I was in charge of a guild known as RAGE OF FIRE and i spent ages building up my guild and recruiting people for various things and my deputy and me began a flirting campaign and he turned out to be gay in real life to the point of us having a real life relationship only to have it broken and me 800 miles from home and he living a life of luxery with other guys... Since that day i have learnt that people should take everything with a pinch of salt as seeing is beleiving... Dont be so forward for future referance as usually your the one who will end up hurt and it isnt something you will want or ask for... Online love can exist and be created in many various ways mostly because your clicking well with them and the fact your able to have him as a friend is better than nothing at all... So advice from now on is dont take everything serious and let them do the chasing of course if you wish to tell them your gay then that is your right to do so however remember there is a big difference between virutal flirting and reality flirting

Kindest regards

zeon x

Nick: going with the flow normally has me falling for people that dont like me and people falling for me that i have no feelings for. I have recently tried an online dating site, and guys end up giving me their number, but i never get the urge to text any of them back, not even the ones i am halfway interested in.

Zeon: i didnt really intend to tell him. I will try to be more careful in the future. I, too, have experience with a relationship that began from online contact. It was with a girl i met from a different game. It lasted several years and, though things didnt work out, I think the experience was worthwhile.

I don’t think the guy himself know how he feels or what to do going forward.
I know it drives you nuts, but give it some time 