Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumped, and it hurts so much.
GuyOverThere Wrote:A week or so back he said to me that he needs me in his life as either a friend or partner. I'll give it another week and see how I feel.

Buddy, I mean this with all my heart. I'm trying to help.
Waiting a week to see how you feel means your injured ego is making decisions about your love life. You need to knock your ego out of the control tower and let your heart have a go at it. That's the only way.

And stop being afraid to be hurt. Accept that love come with pain and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

GuyOverThere Wrote:Yes I know what you mean, Etote. He never called it a relationship, but carried on like we were married at times. He hated that I got attention from guys (especially someone I worked with who was gay). He threw a huge hissy fit when I reinstalled Grindr after our fall out. There were also many times he'd say I was his boyfriend, but other times said he was still sussing me out and it might take 6 months until he'd call me that.

He was a complex guy with many issues.

[COLOR="Red"]I will talk to him again in time, but I need a break right now.

[/COLOR]

For stuff I bolded
I'm pressed for time and want to help you with this and can't post it all.
Go to my profile,
statistics, then all posts by memechose.
read the last 6 or so to get my views on all this. My guy is EXACTLY the same.

Line in red
That's your ego talking again.... It's screw up a relationship worse than anything.

Hi there folks! This is my first post, but I'm by no means trying to steal the limelight. I've never had a relationship with a guy, mainly because I haven't come out, and unsure if I ever will. My question is, is it worthwhile getting into a relationship? Even if it ends like this one? Or would I be better never getting into one?

Hope to hear from you guys!

Curious1 Wrote:Hi there folks! This is my first post, but I'm by no means trying to steal the limelight. I've never had a relationship with a guy, mainly because I haven't come out, and unsure if I ever will. My question is, is it worthwhile getting into a relationship? Even if it ends like this one? Or would I be better never getting into one?

Hope to hear from you guys!
You should start your own thread with this question. But in brief, yes, it is worth it. Welcome to GS. Don't be a stranger.