Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Relationships: The Top 10 Secrets of Successful Gay Daters
East Wrote:I just want to quote you...and kiss you for saying that.

I have heard people saying for years how "empty and meaningless" sex was outside of a relationship and I feel COMPELLED to represent the other POV so we don't all get brainwashed by the Bible......

I had sex with a lot of men and meaningless wasn't even on the list of things I felt.

It is the BEST way to get to know a man right away because it is hard to lie and you learn ALOT more about each other after you have f*cked.

i agree completely.

thanks for the kiss. Wink

BTM Wrote:...One of the biggest points missing in this list is how one handles rejection. Many people love someone until they are rejected and then they hate them. How you handle rejection says more about your well being than your so called hotness. I can't tell you how many times I've met guys who are all interested in dating me but have no interest in friendship. It baffles me that people can at one moment believe they have enough in common to date someone and the next moment be fine with tossing away a potential friendship when a mutual attraction isn't there. Being able to make something positive out of a rejection is not only important while dating but also good for building self-esteem.

I think this is a great point. I have been friends with few of my hook ups,but never yet my dates,which probably explains why it didn't work out to begin with.

Practically lacking resources and pretty much inexperienced with gay dating/sex, yet in a matter of few hours I've built with my bf a good relationship beginning.