Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumped my best friend
Some of you might remember this post by me...

Well after some time and a lot of tears, I have decided that I have to cut him out of my life. Every time we talked, I again realized how much I love him and every time he mentioned his boyfriend a little part of me died. So before becoming just a husk of my former self, before losing all confidence, before second guessing everything about myself... I did the hardest thing I ever had to do... I deleted him, every e-mail, every photo, every text. Deleted him from my phone, my Facebook... everything Cry

Now I need to find a way to pick myself up and move on. Realize that it is not worth loving someone who doesn't love you back and that I am WORTHY of being loved and finding happiness!

I commend that move towards your new self, and self respect... take courage in the reconstruction of yourself.

Bighug Spades.

yeah. you deserve someone who will treat you well.
and you are young, you will find him.

So, (don't mind me for being inquisitive) what's your next move??? Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:So, (don't mind me for being inquisitive) what's your next move??? Wink

My first move is... getting out of this hospital :p Only 2 more days to go!

After that it will be to work on my health, my body,my career and also my social skills.

But any advice would be great?

You've got all the advice you need, there, Spades. Your career is all mapped out with your goals.

princealbertofb Wrote:You've got all the advice you need, there, Spades. Your career is all mapped out with your goals.

So it is motivaton that I need Wink

ive tried to do that myself - wow,,,it the hardest thing ever and i hope u can do it better than me,,, but remember that u met this one person who u loved - there are millions of other who u havent met yet Smile one of them will find u a totall treasure and an amazing guy

I've rarely had more than one or two friends. It's actually been some time since I had a friend... I don't think I remember how to make friends.

I live in the city now, too. I think it's impairing me more than anything else. Once I find an OK job I think I'll be working towards making my way back to the suburbs.

As for your predicament... I've broken up with my friends many times in the past. Whether we grew apart or their influence was no longer desirable or the relationship had become unsane...

There's only so much you can learn in one place, sometimes two people've given all they had to give to one another, I guess.

I guess you should beware not to withdraw if you don't have a large social circle.

Bighug

I am sorry you fell for him , the price is way to expensive.
Perhaps in the future you can pick thing up again.