Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumped my best friend
Sceak Wrote:I guess you should beware not to withdraw if you don't have a large social circle.

Too late for that, I'm already without a friend and staying in a place where it is next to impossible make new friends.

Rainbowmum - I really hope I can!

Get used to that. Things gonna be alright.
Best wishes.

I'm sorry Spades. Sad I've never had to be in your kind of situation before (cutting off a guy I liked,) but I've had to cut friends out of my life and it's never easy.

Sending you good thoughts and love.

Spades I'm proud of your decisions. Strong and powerful (Not to mention SEXY LIKE A LION!). I know you'll be perfectly fine. just stick a little spring in your step and you'll be doing cartwheels in no time Big Grin

You are strong and will be just fineConfusedmile:...I am goin thru the same thing as well. Its hard to do but u just have to move on..I really do feel you pain..Its been one week since i broke mine off. Stay strong

Hi Spades,
I don't know what to say. I hope it works for you.
all the best, mate

Thanks for all the encouragement guys! I am looking forward to a healthy reciprocated relationship. And who knows, maybe after that happens I can get back in contact with my friend?

Good luck to you too Chris! HUGS Smile

Hugs to all of you who've had to make that important but necessary decision.
Bighug Bighug Bighug

This short film will be for you, guys.

You've done the right thing Spades. You can't live your life in his shadow dreaming of what may be. You need to redirect your energy into more positive activities. It's a tough decision you've made, but it's the right one for you and your self esteem. Things will come good for you, you'll see. Be strong Confusedmile:

Omg, just because the guy doesn't love you and has a boyfriend already doesn't mean you have to be so immature and delete him from everything. It's his life and if he doesn't love you then you should support him in his decision. What you have done just makes you look bad. I don't know why people are babying you. You basically said leave the love of your life just to make me happy... yeah that's a great friend dump your love or I'll dump you as a friend and X you off. RUDE!!!! He is gay too people, feel sorry for the guy who now doesn't have a best friend because he found love.