Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunce! :(
Ah all that flattery and modesty...Rolleyes

Gay, no one said about you though. You look a lot younger than 19 but there is a handsome bloke there.

I wasn't fishing for compliments, I swear!

But seeing as you're handing them out, I'll bite your hand off Jesse4

Thankyou very much - but I'm afraid I'm one of these self-haters, and will never ever believe a word anybody says about my appearance :tongue:

Not to mention the fact I look TOTALLY different when you meet me. That's definitely one problem of the t'internet!

*Is about to see what he can find on spotysocks*

x x x

Whilst I try and behave differently, to be honest I'm exactly the same. Perhaps one of the reasons I consider myself so lucky to have found Martyn is because I do think (hand on heart) that I'm quite the toad really ... and that's not to say I view him as taking pity on me - far from it ... but I do think I've been very lucky.

Another thing (and this I consider to be a fact rather than me just having low self-esteem about my physique and face in general) is that both of my best mates are considerably hotter and sexier than me ... and that IS a fact. Nobody can deny it ... so Gay, I do sympathise with you on that one Confusedmile:.

I do work out quite a bit, and I'm happy with the way I'm developing ... I'm certainly much more comfortable and confident with my body now than I was when I was 21 (which is when I started going to the gym) - I was 8 stone 7 lbs !! Which is 119 lbs / 54 kg depending on where you're from, and now I weigh 70 kg, and it's much more muscle than fat (although I do still need to do lots more cardio) ... but I'm wise enough to view it as a progressive thing because ... fundamentally ? I do have generally low self-esteem about my body and my visage.

Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Ahh I meant to say about dan :frown: He is pretty cute but like.. I thought saying cute would sound lame so.. Id do you :biggrin:

Ohh shadow psssshhhhh, If I had a dogs ass as a best mate then Id have a 1% chance of being the better looking one Wink

wouldlikemuscle may I ask, how long have you been single? :confused:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:wouldlikemuscle may I ask, how long have you been single? :confused:

Just under 3 years... from a very short term girlfriend - lasted about a month... prior to that, I've only had one other girlfriend... lasted near on a year.

Things tended to happen around Valentines! Started with gf #1 the Sunday before Valentines 2003. Broke up as I say, near on a year later.

Got with gf #2 in Jan 2005.. broke up on the Weds nearest to Valentine's Day in that Feb.

I'm yet to have a bf :frown: .. although came close, but I waited too long and missed out Sad

Rolleyes
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Just under 3 years... from a very short term girlfriend - lasted about a month... prior to that, I've only had one other girlfriend... lasted near on a year.

Things tended to happen around Valentines! Started with gf #1 the Sunday before Valentines 2003. Broke up as I say, near on a year later.

Got with gf #2 in Jan 2005.. broke up on the Weds nearest to Valentine's Day in that Feb.

I'm yet to have a bf :frown: .. although came close, but I waited too long and missed out Sad

Are you bi then? And aww matey, any guy would be lucky to have you Rolleyes
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Rolleyes

Are you bi then? And aww matey, any guy would be lucky to have you Rolleyes

No... but I denied my sexuality for a long time.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:No... but I denied my sexuality for a long time.

Ah until you met me and thought "Wow I want him" Rolleyes
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Ah until you met me and thought "Wow I want him" Rolleyes

lol... I'll let you think that :biggrin:

(Speaking to Wouldlikemuscle)

I do agree with Twazzle though babe - any man would be extremely lucky to have you xx

Bighug.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!