Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunedin, nz PRIDE WEEK!!!
Well this is just me rambling about stuff. Its pride week yay! and there is pink shirt day on Wed and I'm excited. I found a guy I like but guess what he's in the closet. He's a nice guy and cute so I'm going to pull him out of the closet slowly and I hope to build a relationship with him. AN YAYNESS!

joshyboi Wrote:Well this is just me rambling about stuff. Its pride week yay! and there is pink shirt day on Wed and I'm excited. I found a guy I like but guess what he's in the closet. He's a nice guy and cute so I'm going to pull him out of the closet slowly and I hope to build a relationship with him. AN YAYNESS!

HAPPY PRIDE WEEK!!! Big Grin xxxInvasion

I KNOW but i'm not wearing my gay t-shirt today =[ BUT I WILL TOMORROW!

joshyboi Wrote:I KNOW but i'm not wearing my gay t-shirt today =[ BUT I WILL TOMORROW!

You better!! :p xx

I know. I thought about wearing it today but it was too cold today. I wear it around school all the time.

joshyboi Wrote:I know. I thought about wearing it today but it was too cold today. I wear it around school all the time.

Cool Big Grin

I don't get too much shit for being the only openly gay at my school only had one guy spit on me and he is going to hurt some day soon.

joshyboi Wrote:I don't get too much shit for being the only openly gay at my school only had one guy spit on me and he is going to hurt some day soon.

Dont stoop to his level. I'm sure he will do that to someone else who is gay and that guy will probably knock his teeth out. :p

lol i'ma get my friend to have a word to him.

joshyboi Wrote:lol i'ma get my friend to have a word to him.

:p

Wished i had the courage to be like you at school. You should be proud Big Grin xx