Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E3 2011
With E3 in full swing 2012 is starting to look like a pretty epic year for gaming Confusedmile:

Some of my fav trailers from E3

i already heard about the new tekken vs street fighter wayyyyy back hopefully itll be a pretty good game but i didnt know they were gonna make a new hitman game yeaaaaaaaa

Armored Core 5 :biggrin:

I love the Armored Core series! I didn't really follow it this year, so I can't really say what games I'm excited about.

The Wii U's name is... it bothers me for some reason. The controller is really intriguing and I heard it's more powerful than the PS3, is that right? I don't get why they were just show-casing the controller but whatever. It reminds me of an iPad, would the display be something like the DS' second screen while the TV would be the main screen? I'm interested in how that'll all work out.

The Playstation Vita I heard, was just as powerful as a PS3 so I'm suprised that it'll be about the same price as the 3DS with it basically being a portable PS3 and all. What about battery power? Something that powerful would be draining battery power like crazy.

Devil Survivor 2 is going to be localized so yay!

And that's pretty much the only comments I have.

E3 was a bit of a letdown this year