Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVERYONE VOTE!!! Help Me! Vote For Your Fav Art from These Four
1st and 2nd

Third one Frankie pie, the eagles are awesome. Don't much like the skull, otherwise I do like the trees.

In order of how I like them...

I really like the first one. I think the first and fourth one would be in its own group, home decor wise, and the second and third in a group.

I find #3 powerful and #1 peaceful. Both very beautiful pieces.

Thanks for voting everyone.

If you have only put your post here and not voted please vote vote vote!

For those who have NOT posted or NOT voted please vote... so many have just looked in and NOT voted.

The sale ends late Friday so I will probably order late Thursday.

Thanks again for voting Elefant

i like number 1

None

I don't consider these anything more than decorations and $160 is a little steep for decorations.

Franco and dfiant thanks for the vote and comment Clap I made my purchase and thought it was going to be hung already but the UPS tag was only printed and not the piece Elefant

Will let ya all know with a pic once hung Flash

dfiant Wrote:None

I don't consider these anything more than decorations and $160 is a little steep for decorations.

Thanks for that opinion... as everyone has one Poke2 but for the material involved and process I dont think I would be able to do it myself for the price especially at this size Party

I do like to buy local and have some great small iron works...

Any examples you would like to share dfiant, especially of art at this price point? Would be really appreciated Clap

I don't understand, we were asked for an opinion, I gave an opinion and now I am being asked to qualify my opinion for what reason?