Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ear Worms
I got a new one over the weekend...the lovely Lisa Stansfield

Another ear worm since I woke up this morning...

I had this one in my ear all weekend...I kinda liked it....

The thread about forgiving was the spark that put this song into my head. It is a beautiful song, but after the discussion in that thread not really sure I completely agree with its sentiment in its lyrics. Nevertheless, it is a song I keep coming back to.

Regarding the forgiveness thread and another thread that was started, the song that came to my mind immediately was "You'll See" by Madonna.

The video is a sequel to her "Take a Bow" video, where she plays a woman who is loved and dumped by a bull fighter.

Madonna gives an emotional performance that has stayed with me for years, and even though it's a ballad many people refer to it has her "I Will Survive".

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

...and I got the same earworm I get a lot when I read it....been there all night and now this morning...this song has been a constant earworm for me going on five decades....

I actually LIKE this earworm but I keep hearing the same damn line over and over...

A new guy named "Martin" is here and so this song crawled into my head. Because of the lyrics, I didn't think it was appropriate to post in his intro thread.

OK..I am dying to know how I got this gem stuck in my head....I guess it is better than "Sometimes When We Touch"

FUCK...almost a week now...pretty much non stop....I love her...but I am starting to hate her because I love her voice so much LOL

Head First is probably Goldfrapp's least popular album, but this song really got to me. I had to keep listening and listening to suck the flavour out of it, because it was too tasty. Maybe that only makes sense to me.