Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth Hour 2008
Hope you guys participated.At 20:00 pm yesterday my neighbours and I joined the world in switching off all electric equiptment and lights,kinda got scary.My "boyfriend" (gosh,still not used to saying that) was with me so we found ways of keeping ourselves occupied during that period.An hour later,lights went on and everybody was so chuffed today.Guys,remember to switch off your geyser,recycle,turn off lights in unoccupied rooms & plant a tree!

I was going to participate willingly, but the superintendent of the building shut off the power to the whole building, so everyone was forced into darkness... my roommate wasn't happy since she has a paper due Monday and she was working on it when the lights went out.

Even though google with the black screen was there to remind me.. I forgot all about it.

Edit: 1500th post!

Did i miss that then?

Danny SO someone has a boyfriend hey? :biggrin: Is it the Australian dancer you met? I know it is something knew to your but make sure you feel comfortable with him being part of your life now and say i d remove the ".." from the word boyfriend Cool

He's not really my boyfriend.He's just a friend that I just so happen to make out with...a LOT!Guess he really is my boyfriend then.Just that I'm not used to terms like "my man" or "my boy",don't know,they just sound too girly.Anyways,back to enviromental causes!

Dan1089 Wrote:He's not really my boyfriend.He's just a friend that I just so happen to make out with...a LOT!Guess he really is my boyfriend then.Just that I'm not used to terms like "my man" or "my boy",don't know,they just sound too girly.Anyways,back to enviromental causes!

Do you reckon that because of it being Earth Day and some of us turned off their electrical equipment for an hour, we LOST an hour today (last night, this morning)??? :confused:

You Europeans and your daylight savings thing.Yeah,I know you explained it to me before but I still don't see the whole point.

Well... It made much more sense in the olden days. When lack of daylight did actually stop people working...