Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ East
East needs to be part of GaySpeak and hope that he comes back soon.

Honestly I don’t really understand why East would leave over something so lame. Seriously letting some noob come and chase him off with his crazy comments.

East buddy…if you do decide to come back, try not be so sensitive. It’s the internet, if someone post something you find offensive you can ignore it. If some troll shows up, ignore and report. This community is only as strong as it members, don’t let crazies push you out and that goes out for all the GS members.

….Sorry if that got all ranty.

East, if you read this...there is one arsehole in this forum, but there are too many beautiful people who care about you and want you to be part of our lives, even though it is through of forum it is still valued and important friendship you offer.

It seems that you have helped a lot of people, and you are capable of helping a lot more people...please don't punish those that can learn from you by leaving.

Come back and enrich those lives that need to be enriched...PLEASE Smile

East, I do hope you decide to return here.
I really valued your friendship and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that. You will be sorely missed my friend.

Take good care of yourself and hopefully I'll speak to you soon.

marshlander Wrote:East has been a valuable member of this forum for many years. I love him for his charm, humour, candour, compassion, experience and wisdom and I am very grateful for the support and friendship he has offered me many times during the years of our online friendship. I am sorry to see him go from here, but I understand why he will have felt it necessary to delete his account. The circumstances of it happening were completely avoidable and Gayspeak is poorer without him.

I shall stay in touch with him outside this forum. PA and I are very much hoping to being able to meet him and his partner one day.

Marshalander, please cut and paste our sentiments expressed in this thread in an email to East.

Thank you

Daz

Although I never spoke directly to him, I found his posts very supportive and well thought out. All the best. Confusedmile:

:frown: East, I love you boy! Plz don't let comments by weak minded people drive you away from a place where you are so respected and loved!

I didn't know east that well cause im pretty new here although but... its quite sad just because of one person. Well take care mate :frown:

I have never spoken to East but it's a shame when someone gets so upset that they feel they've got no choice but to leave.

Well i may as well post a goodbye in the hope he sees this thread:

I'm going to miss ya East.:frown:
Though i understand why you left.
I hope you may change your mind and come back at some point.
Bighug

Well i wish ya the best from life.
It's been a joy having you on here.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so