Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easter Traditions
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Serious question or picking up on the slight grammatical incorrectness of it? :biggrin:
Dammit WLM!

Fixed.

:tongue:

Wilem Wrote:Dammit WLM!

Fixed.

:tongue:

lol.. I was meaning the mug in an egg thing which you, Shadz and I all did... considering the mug isn't actually IN the egg.

Now I'm wondering what you edited?!? lol :biggrin:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lol.. I was meaning the mug in an egg thing which you, Shadz and I all did... considering the mug isn't actually IN the egg.

Frank must have heard of Eggnog, maybe not of Eggmug... Lol.:biggrin:

spotysocks Wrote:Easter is coming earlier this year. Maybe too early as to me seems like yesterday we had Christmas.

What do you usually do in Easter? Eat something in particular except chocolate bunnies and eggs ? Wink

Sorry to disappoint. Our traditional still IS the chocolate egg hunt with the nephews and niece... This year the weather being really foul and snowy and wet, we had to have the hunt inside my brother's house... They still tore around the place, filling a huge basket with all the eggs we'd all brought. They'll have eggs for the next 4 months, my brother and sister in law say.
LOL
Anyway, in our tradition, we MAKE the chocolate eggs, a few days before Easter, (or they could be fish or chickens or rabbits) and then we have homemade ones each. Lovely... I think Marshlander & Sabrina would agree. Wink Wink Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lol.. I was meaning the mug in an egg thing which you, Shadz and I all did... considering the mug isn't actually IN the egg.

Ohhhhhh shush. I have a illness bug thing! I'm delerious!
#Milks it.#

princealbertofb Wrote:Frank must have heard of Eggnog, maybe not of Eggmug... Lol.:biggrin:

Yep, Never heard of eggmug (but a little eggnog is nice - non-alcoholic of course)...

I kinda figured that it was an egg in a mug since I did a search and a Dr. Who mug egg came up.

Is this a European thing?

fjp999 Wrote:...Is this a European thing?
It's a supermarket thing. They can charge more.