Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eating Lemons
I love the baby lemon videos Smile
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

LJay Wrote:Bowyn, your post is a bit confusing. Are you talking about serving children, as in roasted with the stuffing on the side and a lemon garnish, or serving stuffing with lemon glaze TO children?

My reply is only confusing to those who discourage cannibalism. :eek:

Beaux Wrote:I LOVE raw lemons! Especially salted! Idk why, but ever since I was 5 or 6, I have loved eating them. Smile

hell yeah Beaux! Lemon eaters need to all come out of the closet to fight lemonphobia

Stevie Wrote:Listen to the man! [COLOR="Red"]I've been a waiter in a very upscale (read: snobby) restaurant: Don't eat the garnishes, on your plate or otherwise. They're there to make stuff look pretty, but you'd cringe if you knew where they'd been. Especially if you've completely pissed off your waiter. Waitress. I meant to say waitress. [SIZE="1"]*shit*
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

So true, and so funny. Caution: Wait until they're on soft foods, preferably not right after dinner. Unless you like spit up.

I lurve lemons. Lemon Drops and a wedge of lemon are fab!

Then if they want to be that way abut my garnishes then pay back is a bitch isn't it? Wait until they smell the garnished money I start leaving them as a tip,

Yes, and I really regret doing it. I don't like anything sour anymore after that.