Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eating Your Own Cum
Does anyone else ever eat their semen after they jerk off? I started doing it as a fantasy when I was young, but I've continued and I still do even though I'm now in college? I told my boyfriend a few days ago and he sorta gave me the, "I see and am judging you for that" look.

I feel like it's not that big of a deal. I shower at night so my hands and penis are clean and I'm used to the taste and stuff. Plus, its a fast way to clean up.

Honestly I'm surprised when guy's don't. I always have (when I can catch it)

Almost all the time.

I don't, I cringe at the thought. I've never had my own, but my partner's doesn't taste appealing.

I wouldnt dare.
It would make me wrench alot lol.
However... its nothing dodgey and nowt to worry about.xD
Happy eating Smile

I did it at first just to get used to the taste :p haven't in awhile though.

michaelson Wrote:Does anyone else ever eat their semen after they jerk off? I started doing it as a fantasy when I was young, but I've continued and I still do even though I'm now in college? I told my boyfriend a few days ago and he sorta gave me the, "I see and am judging you for that" look.

I feel like it's not that big of a deal. I shower at night so my hands and penis are clean and I'm used to the taste and stuff. Plus, its a fast way to clean up.

I would not worry your clean and it's yours is all thatatter shot it

I don't do it often, but I've done it before.

I too, did it the first time just to see what it tasted like. Wasn't really captured by the taste, but I dunno, I'd just get in that mood where that's what I wanted to do.

Obviously, gay/bi/straight, people gonna have different opinions on this. But it's just about you and what you feel like doing. I figure, as long as you aren't damaging yourself, then who cares right?

Big Grin

sometimes i do it but i mostly like eating other men's cum

I like eating my own cum. I always loved swallowing for my former sex partner as well. To me cum taste good. I have certainly tasted things alot worst than it.