Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eating Your Own Cum
I tried it once, and that was it. It wasn't repugnant or anything, I was just curious about how it tasted. It was bitter, by the way. But doing so can have benefits, although rather minimal, as a small amount of zinc is apparently excreted in it.

lol so rubbing over your face can help reduce acne lol???

Not sure about it reducing acne, Sweets... You'd need some medical tests on the subject, not sure any have been made.
Sperm does act as an astringent however, because the protein content, much like that of eggwhite, tends to contract when it dries up. It becomes flaky, like eggwhite, if you rub it off your skin once dried up.
That famous film with Cameron Diaz shows that it could be used as hair gel, lol.... What was the name of that film?
Did you know that some hairdressers use sugar to keep their hairstyles in shape?

They used to use beer too PA xx

Well i've tasted my own and a few other guys,it's okey dokey.

You are right about beer, but I don't think it's to keep the shape of the hairstyle... The sugared water finally crystalises when it dries up, giving rigidity and cripness to the hairstyle that they have worked on. And I don't think it hurts the hair too much.

I do it every time and I like it. The taste depends on what you eat: no beer, smoking and meat, eat more sweet fruits and you (or your partner) will be suprised.
Smile

wow,you guys have inspired me,Confusedmile: I've never thought of eating my own cum. Maybe I should try it tonight

This is too revolting, some things are better left unsaid!

I often get odd looks when my partner and I tell a story about swapping cum, "snowballing," etc. I personally like my cum more than anyone else's I've encountered, but maybe that's just me; I think mine tastes like thick sugar-water and of the few others I've tried, theirs tasted salty and nearly caused me to gag.

Maybe that has something to with the fact that I've been eating my own cum since I started jerking off? We were poor growing up so I'd cum in my hand and eat it, filled myself up a few times. Wink

I don't see how people find it a disgusting thing though, cum is a natural thing and isn't dangerous to eat, so why not? Tongue
-Mark