Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eating Your Own Cum
AttackOfTheMark Wrote:I don't see how people find it a disgusting thing though, cum is a natural thing and isn't dangerous to eat, so why not? Tongue
-Mark

Mine tasted bad....... that is why :|

mine dosnt I just cant make my self to it, I need someone too help me lol!!

Ive tasted my pre cum and it wasnt bad at all. Ive tasted a friends twice n it tasted a little salty but not bad either. :tongue:

Yes I've tasted mine too lol it's not bad, I don't think it was gross, but if I don't have to do it (cum rag) then I won't, but if I would do it again, and again, and again.

I've never done it. You've made me curious, though.

dooo it dooo it lol

ToddYoung Wrote:I've never done it. You've made me curious, though.

Haha, honestly it won't harm you at all, if you're curious, just try it and tell us your experience.

^^ infact, cum is harmless, u can eat it. And its taste and color depend on what u ate ^^ Different person has different cum's tastes :biggrin::biggrin:

Ive done it afew times, but does not taste that nice. Ive heard if you eat pineapple it does taste sweeter and nicer. :biggrin:

Marky Wrote:Yuck :frown: Its like when some guys can blow themselves just something about it creeps me out :confused:

DRIMO Wrote:I guess that makes me really disgusting to you because I can do both. Laugh

You sir are my heroYlsuper