Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heart troubles for a 26 year old.
Hello,
Could you have trapped a muscle in ya chest causing spams to take control and where your thinking shit im aving a heart attack ya rate shoots up and then the body goes into over load and shuts down hence blacking out as your body cannot cope wityh it... If it was painful and you had pain in your right arm upper it could be a mild heart attack... Just because your living a healtyhy lifestyle doesnt always gurantee long life... People smoke and live over 100 its how the body copes... Next time this happens just sit on the floor raise your knees to your face and keep yourself calm in haling deep breathes and exhailing them... Count to five just to check your mind is still with it and stay as calm as possible... Any extra stress can cause pressure on ya heart

Figured I'd drop in with an update. Doctor said their were a few abnormal beats on the halter monitor but nothing conclusive, so to be safe she ordered up a slew of tests to make sure nothing out of the ordinary is going on.

Going to have an Event loop recorder for 7 days.
Ultra sound on my heart to check for structural abnormalities.
Blood tests for thyroid, cholesterol, blood sugar.
Capped off by a stress test.

Hopefully I'll know either way by the end of all this. Thank you all for the advice and support.

Thibideau Wrote:Figured I'd drop in with an update. Doctor said their were a few abnormal beats on the halter monitor but nothing conclusive, so to be safe she ordered up a slew of tests to make sure nothing out of the ordinary is going on.

Going to have an Event loop recorder for 7 days.
Ultra sound on my heart to check for structural abnormalities.
Blood tests for thyroid, cholesterol, blood sugar.
Capped off by a stress test.

Hopefully I'll know either way by the end of all this. Thank you all for the advice and support.

Thanks for the update. Do let us know what you find out.

Good luck on the tests... HGop-e it all works out and you find what you got wrong and how its getting fixed,,,

big hugz kindest regards

zeon x

there is something called Strauss heart dops-quakery?im not sure b12 cant hurt

I'm very sorry, Thibideau. It sounds impossible to have heart problems so early in life, but unfortunately it's very common. I've known fairly healthy men and women in their late twenties/early thirties who have experiences different heart problems. It's all blueprinted within genetics. At least, in this situation that's what it sounds like because as you said, you don't even drink pop! I'm not even 20 and I have to get a halter monitor on because the doctors are concerned I may have genetically received my mom's heart condition: Atrial Fibrillation. I hope everything goes well and you don't have to deal with a scary moment like that again.

I had high blood pressure since 17 which may have been caused by other medical conditions. I didn't treat it well enough and eventually developed CHF (congestive heart failure) at 25, and a bit of damaged kidneys.

Sooooo my suggestion would be if you have any concerns about your heart health, be sure to have it followed up with a cardiologist every few months. It might hurt the pocket book a bit but it pays off by treating things before they become a real problem.

A doctors bill every three months and a 30 day prescription are much better then 3 doctors bills and 5 prescriptions.