Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edging
Anyone familiar with this masturbation technique? I came across this on some blog dedicated to it. It is quite a weird technique. First of all, it supposedly makes masturbation a much more enjoyable experience and the orgasm is supposedly amazing. I don't really remember how ya do it, but you're supposed to hold it in before you climax or something. Sorry I don't know much about this. For those who know about it, enlighten us.

I thought this was just another name for the stop-and-go masturbation technique. The goal is to bring yourself close to orgasm without reaching the point of no return, then slowing down for a bit, then repeat the process.

Thanks! That's what it is. I might have done this before actually.

fun to do with your Bf get him close then stop and walk away then start again the end result is huge

I remember hearing somewhere that it is actually risky because of the... backflow of semen...or something...

What is even more amazing however is to keep on "polishing" the head of the penis using the cum as lubricant AFTER the orgasm... hehe Evilgrin2Teufel

Timmy doesn’t understand, why would I wan to make the it last longer. Oh no no no I’m all but the quickie, got a little bit of time before work rub one, got a sec while supper is cooking rub one out, got 2 minutes during a commercial rub one out that’s where it’s at.

TimmyThink Wrote:Timmy doesn’t understand, why would I wan to make the it last longer. Oh no no no I’m all but the quickie, got a little bit of time before work rub one, got a sec while supper is cooking rub one out, got 2 minutes during a commercial rub one out that’s where it’s at.
Enjoy the option of a quick performance while you have youth on your side, Timmy! One of the claims for edging is to increase the intensity and length of the actual (and eventual) orgasm.

There's no trick to it really - it's just holding off from orgasm repeatedly, and keeping yourself 'on the edge' for as long as possible. If you keep it up for long enough you tend to get much more plentiful orgasms and ejaculations, but personally (in my opinion) it can interfere with your normal rhythm to the point where you are always holding back for better results. So it can become more of a show-off performance thing, despite giving more powerful orgasms. Just my experience anyway.

Intensity definitely increases, but it's always best not to make a habit of it. Being able to cum is a big sign of enjoyment for most people, and I'd much rather see someone just shoot it then hold back and hold back. This tends to be one for the masterbators I think, wanting to give the best cumshot they can.

(I think i'll make this post anonymously, as its a little embarrassing:redfaceSmile
Hmmm, is it normal to be able to orgasm by masturbating, but not cum?(Only a few drops, after i have orgasmed)
As the predominant way i masturbate seems to not make me cum when i orgasm unless i edge. While if i masturbate in other ways i can cum just fine.(But don't find it as enjoyable.):confused:

Anonymous Wrote:(I think i'll make this post anonymously, as its a little embarrassing:redfaceSmile
Hmmm, is it normal to be able to orgasm by masturbating, but not cum?(Only a few drops, after i have orgasmed)
As the predominant way i masturbate seems to not make me cum when i orgasm unless i edge. While if i masturbate in other ways i can cum just fine.(But don't find it as enjoyable.):confused:

it's phrased in quite a confusing way, but I think I know what you're saying...

you will cum different amounts depending on how long you've gone without ejaculating, your diet, health, smoking status, and biological factors. I've had 'odd' orgasms before where I've mistimed things and it's been very underwhelming, rather than simply letting loose; I think it's called retrograde ejaculation (holding back too much).

Edging will almost certainly make you cum harder, but I think the quality of your cum is better if you don't hold back, but not as intense in feeling.