Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ello, Ello, Ello
Ello, Ello, Ello my little chipmunks. One of the old-ish farts here. My dream has always been to be a comedian. Take my advice if you young and have dreams, go for them! Success or failure, trying is all that matters.

Short bio. Worked in Theatre as a child, went into 'Real' World employment, hated every moment of it and have decided to struggle back to fantasy land Butter

Oh thanks for those advice...

Anyway, welcome here... you came to the right place Xyxthumbs

Hey ye ol' Skalliwag :p

I love to laugh, so make sure you do a good job... or off with your head!!! Msn-slapping

:p just joking gurl, welcome to our crazy Family, I do hope you can find some Fantasy in this too-real-sometimes Land, cause divinity knows we all need it Sheep

:hugs-and-kisses-smi

Welcome to GS and cant wait to see what you have to post

Welcome to the forum.

You may be an old fart, but we have older! Im sure they will be introducing themselves shortly Rofl

ObW
X

My dream employment is very dull (for most people); but I wanted to be an author growing up. Love writing.

'Ello to you too!

The elves welcome you to Gayspeak....Wavey

ello shakeskweer welcome to the forum..

Shakeskweer Wrote:Ello, Ello, Ello my little chipmunks. One of the old-ish farts here. My dream has always been to be a comedian. Take my advice if you young and have dreams, go for them! Success or failure, trying is all that matters.

Short bio. Worked in Theatre as a child, went into 'Real' World employment, hated every moment of it and have decided to struggle back to fantasy land Butter

And thats "the bible" truth for pretty much anyone who has had to actually work all their lives to get "nowhere".

Welcome young man Smile