Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emasculation and I can't get past it...
findingmyway Wrote:Penises are stupid things. If only I wasn't attracted to them....

Why Can't I thank you like 20 Times??????

FUCK PENISESSSSSSSS

wait...this could be the problem >,>

Hmmm...Lurking

southbiochem Wrote:I do find it amusing how Sylph always manages to get threads off topic Rofl

Hey! Miles said Dick Sock, how the hell do you expect me to just pass that golden opportunity up?

Sorry if I go off topic, but I did offer some advice bitch!

Excuse Moi for being an Individual Marssssssssssssssss!!!!!:crying-and-sorry-liMsn-slapping

You have every reason to be bothered by this. There are some details you leave to yourself and those are one of them. And I can imagine how it can affect you as a whole when I comes to satisfying him. A lot of questions pop up in your head and you question if you think you're better than his ex. It's reasonable. You're his boyfriend. You guys have talked about it, and he has apologized and seems to have acknowledge that what he said affected you. Don't let your mind over think of this stuff. The past is the past and he's with you now. He doesn't refuse sex with you and he hasn't told you anything negative about your sexual performance. So just try your best to get over this in time and move on.

It sounds like you're very insecure. This guy is with you, not the big dick of the past. If you love this guy, and he loves you, why is something as inconsequential as his previous partner's dick such a blow to your self-esteem and confidence? Honestly, you're making a big deal out of nothing, and if you continue, it will ruin your relationship. You should be asking yourself why this bothers you so much, and why you feel so threatened by his old partner's cock.

southbiochem Wrote:... is he reading a paper while you pound away?

...You say you feel insecure, meaning you would like to have something he "can't handle" too...

He told you you're a good fit. So accept the compliment and be done with it. Even if you have a 12 inch cock, there are bigger ones out there. Who gives a hoot.

Sylph Wrote:Hey! Miles said Dick Sock, how the hell do you expect me to just pass that golden opportunity up?

This place wouldn't be the same without you Sylph.

You didn't want this conversation so started out prepared to find fault, to resent whatever he said and what he told you was the honest truth to which you now object. You've got your nerve ends spread out you like a fan and he couldn't miss hitting one or more of them. Also, you're edging into the politically correct to salve your wounds and hurt his feelings. In a long term relationship there should be few barriers to conversation and just because YOU dont want to discuss it doesn't mean it's a valid point for discussion. Or could it be that YOU have some exes that you'd rather not discuss as they dumped you? Back up and be a partner not an arbiter of what's proper and what isn't.

wow man! everyone has pretty much said all there is to say... however... I still want to give my two piece and a biscuit

I'm the "experienced" of the couple... I've been with plenty of well fit guys, I've always kept myself in shape so scoring wash't hard. But now, 4 years with my #betterhalf who I love! I'm still able to teach him lots... if you catch my drift...

he is the one for me... I love him and still can't believe he choose me... I guress what I'm trying
to say, cock size, stature, eye colour, six pack or lack there off... it doesn't matter mate...

when it hits you... it bloody well hits you... so, be confident! if he says he loves you... HE LOVE YOU! aint nothing like love (point blank)

driftwood Wrote:This place wouldn't be the same without you Sylph.

omg why do people say that :< you know I'm emotional Forgive-me-smiley

I don't think GS would be the same without anyone here, Y'all are some characters xD Rofl