Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oooh! Painful.
A young guy had a lovely home right on the beach and some distance from other houses. He often used to lay out in the sun naked as where he lived was rather deserted. One day whilst doing this he saw his neighbours young daughter approaching carrying a baseball bat and covered his modesty with a newspaper. The little girl said "Hallo Mr Howhard, what you got under the paper?" He told he it was his little birdie and asked where she was going. She told hin she was off to play base with his other neighbours son further along the beach. With that she left. He then fell asleep.

He awoke in terrible pain and with burns in hospital after having been unconscious for a while. In due course the police came along to ask him if he knew how he was injured. He replied that he had no idea. The law then asked him if he had seen anyone and he told the only his neighbours daughter.

The coppers went to see the little lady and asked her if she knew what had happened. She said "Yes, I came back from playing baseball at Johnnie's and Mr Howhard was asleep. So I decided to look at his little birdie. It was a little pink cute one so I stroked it. After a while it got nasty and spat at me so I smashed it's eggs with my baseball bat and set fire to it's nest!"

O.O

that's terrible.
it irks me.

yikes. there's one birdie that won't be flying south for the winter Spiny

Thats a horrid story
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Waheyyy dirty jokes! :biggrin:

Ouch indeed... but lol!! lots Big Grin