Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ's supposed child abuse was lies!!!!
I've just been reading that Jordan Chandler, came forward and admitted that he made the whole story up!

Supposily he only did it because his dad told him to.

It was in a few papers, and you can find the story on google

Anyone like to say sorry to the king of pop?!??!?!

No, I still think he did it.

Interesting... I think he was innocent now too after all... check out this video

Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

[COLOR="Purple"]Obviously MJ was acquitted of all charges in any case against child molestation.

That does not make it socially correct. By todays standards MJ should not have had young children sleeping in his bed which he has admitted...

Maybe society is wrong and adults and children unrelated should share a bed but we shall see if those standards change.

It is obvious to many that MJ suffered greatly. Many believe that he had multiple psychiatric problems and if he wasnt super famous or super wealthy he may have gotten the help he needed.

Looks like this is going to be just another mega famous mega rich pop star enabled into a life of illegal pharmaceutical death by a large group of physicians who will hopefully come under the full thumb of the laws.[/COLOR]