Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emmergency ATM procedures...
If you ever get mugged at an ATM machine or are find yourself in a threatening situation...

Enter your pin code in reverse...

e.g. 1234 would be 4321...

The ATM will accept your code and pay out the cash but will also alert the police straight away! They should be on the scene within 5 mins! Confusedmile:

Just a wee tip I learned from a friend...
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Andy Wrote:If you ever get mugged at an ATM machine or are find yourself in a threatening situation...

The ATM will accept your code and pay out the cash but will also alert the police straight away! They should be on the scene within 5 mins! Confusedmile:

Oh wow, now there's a tip that will come in useful in Essex:biggrin:
Thank you mr.webmeister!

Andy Wrote:Enter your pin code in reverse...

Hey, how did you know my pin code :eek: :eek: :tongue: :eek: :eek:

Alas, that's been debunked as a myth via a quick google search.

OMG can't believe I fell for that without checking first... thanx for checking it out Mikey! Wink Apologies for the misinformation! hehe
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Lol2.

I must admit I could see some poor schmuck standing at the cash machine entering their code by mistake and being pounced on by the police ...

Lol2.

Poor sod.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Andy Wrote:If you ever get mugged at an ATM machine or are find yourself in a threatening situation...

Does it work? Have you tested it? When do you enter the code (instead of the actual code?)

Andy Wrote:OMG can't believe I fell for that without checking first... thanx for checking it out Mikey! Wink Apologies for the misinformation! hehe

and as an apology.. I think ur new avi should do as it says Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Alas, that's been debunked as a myth via a quick google search.

Andy Wrote:OMG can't believe I fell for that without checking first... thanx for checking it out Mikey! Wink Apologies for the misinformation! hehe

[Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif]