Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emo
Emo -
[Image: Screy-Emo-Eyes-.jpg][Image: emo_loney_____________by_emo_boiy-d5yi0lj.jpg]

Goth -
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZq-afDV2W8y8xKCesqyM...O0_W_mGrq3][Image: 6913361-goth-style-man.jpg]

Scene -
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpxBFdqUpzSmsJWOc1QZf...6f5akb9CVI][Image: scene-main.jpg?w=523]

SteamPunk -
[Image: Steampunk-falksen.jpg][Image: steampunk%20fashion.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CA...3431278549]
[Image: steam-group.jpg]

Club Kids -
[Image: NYC-club_kids.jpg][Image: b1a99101fbd4b93d4484e0fbb9406830.jpg]

It seems emo can mean a lot of things. But yeah its originally a subculture which originated in the late 1990s/early 2000s. I remember when the term first became common. It was often used as a term of abuse against guys and girls who were different. Well you know how ridiculously conformist and intolerant Anglo-Saxon societies like the US and UK can be of cultural diversity.

But anyway I've known a few people who could be described as 'emos' and some of them are cool, some of them I don't get on with, but they're just like everyone else really and deserve acceptance but rarely get it. I would say I am a little bit emo, I am a bit reclusive, quite philosophical and think about things too deeply. And I can get a bit emotional, I just keep my feelings to myself though. Also you get subcultures within subcultures, so you get a lot of gay emos. I find some of them quite attractive Smile